[Questions][E3] What was your favorite part of E3? What game are you most hyped about? Who 'won' E3?

Darth Sith

Jul 29, 2019
As the title says:

1). What was your favorite part of E3 this year?

2). What games are you most hyped about?

3). Who stole the show?

My Answers:

1). My favorite part of E3 this year would have to be the beginning of the Nintendo Digital Event with the animations and such.

2). Wow, some big games were reveled this year (In my opinion at least) but the ones that made me jump out of my seat and start crying (Not really) would have to be Rise of the Tomb Raider (Freaking Amazing! SO HYPED!), Mirror's Edge 2 (I was so happy when I saw this that I don't even hate EA any more), Magicka 2, and new Mass Effect (Don't f*ck up the ending!).

3). Nintendo Stole the show for me with the beginning of the event (Notice the Robot Chicken art style)

Side Note: Honestly I was also excited about all of Ubisoft games but I restricted myself from liking them. As a PC gamer who played the port of Watch Dogs for PC all I have to say is this--F*ck you Ubisoft! That port was beyond bad. I'll never buy another Ubisoft game again! Into Tom Clancy's The Division and The Crew comes out

What are your answers?

Last edited:

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
my favorite part of E3 was the part where i was too drunk to even care about E3....

the only game that i care about would be Magicka 2

as for mentioned watchdogs... even if PC port was good(what did you expect from ubisoft with their AC series of not good ports?), it still wouldn't matter, because that game has decent amount of questionable design choices.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
As the title says:

1). What was your favorite part of E3 this year?

2). What games are you most hyped about?

3). Who stole the show?

My Answers:

1). My favorite part of E3 this year would have to be the beginning of the Nintendo Digital Event with the animations and such.

2). Wow, some big games were reveled this year (In my opinion at least) but the ones that made me jump out of my seat and start crying (Not really) would have to be Rise of the Tomb Raider (Freaking Amazing! SO HYPED!), Mirror's Edge 2 (I was so happy when I saw this that I don't even hate EA any more), Magicka 2, and new Mass Effect (Don't f*ck up the ending!).

3). Nintendo Stole the show for me with the beginning of the event (Notice the Robot Chicken art style)

Side Note: Honestly I was also excited about all of Ubisoft games but I restricted myself from liking them. As a PC gamer who played the port of Watch Dogs for PC all I have to say is this--F*ck you Ubisoft! That port was beyond bad. I'll never buy another Ubisoft game again! Into Tom Clancy's The Division and The Crew comes out

What are your answers?
I have never played any of the game series mentioned but I am excited for MIrrors edge 2, and Magicka 2. Also the new zelda is something I am excited for.

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
All videogames suck. There is only Dark Souls and FTB. Having said that, Bloodborne might help soothe my frustration over the pitifully broken Dark Souls 2 competitive play. Okay I have to admit my pants became a bit tighter after seeing the Zelda footage but Im not sure I'll buy another little kids console just for that one game like I did with the gamecube.

Frontrider

Jul 29, 2019
All videogames suck.
not sure I'll buy another little kids console just for that one game like I did with the gamecube.

For one game, its not worth to buy the machine.

Theres not too mutch new good games (theres are tons made on "assembly line"). We'll see whats out there.

Reactions: YX33A

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
All videogames suck. There is only Dark Souls and FTB. Having said that, Bloodborne might help soothe my frustration over the pitifully broken Dark Souls 2 competitive play. Okay I have to admit my pants became a bit tighter after seeing the Zelda footage but Im not sure I'll buy another little kids console just for that one game like I did with the gamecube.
You don't like super smash bros? :eek:

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Winning E3 is like winning the in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

That said, derail the Hypetrain guys, and let me tell you. Watch_Dogs for PC is actually pretty well done. Sure, can't run it on full everything no matter how good my computer is, but hey, just because this Laptop puts most of the Computers you guys use to shame, doesn't mean it can do that anyway. It can play some games on full everything. Crysis 2 was the last test run I did, and the only slowdown was in a scene where things feel apart and caused a field of dust to cloud everything, and the lag faded once the ground stopped falling out from under me, leaving me in a field of dust to silent takedown my way to victory.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Winning E3 is like winning the in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

That said, derail the Hypetrain guys, and let me tell you. Watch_Dogs for PC is actually pretty well done. Sure, can't run it on full everything no matter how good my computer is, but hey, just because this Laptop puts most of the Computers you guys use to shame, doesn't mean it can do that anyway. It can play some games on full everything. Crysis 2 was the last test run I did, and the only slowdown was in a scene where things feel apart and caused a field of dust to cloud everything, and the lag faded once the ground stopped falling out from under me, leaving me in a field of dust to silent takedown my way to victory.

That first part...
kbrAqSr.gif

That said I loved Nintendo's E3 and am looking forward to SSB.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
That first part...
kbrAqSr.gif

That said I loved Nintendo's E3 and am looking forward to SSB.
Oh me as well. I just know that buying a console for gaming these days is as smart as winning the Special Olympics unless you buy at least a dozen games exclusive to that console, and that means buy something by Nintendo or get Rekt.