Request Questions about Direwolf20 1.7.10

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Internuntius

Jul 29, 2019
Excuse my bad english, I never learned it and use to write the Google translators, they hope to understand everything and would ask you to answer in English very light.

---

My first question:

I play Direwolf20 a bit longer and have already built a lot and worlds (Nether, End, Twiliht Forest, etc.). To relieve my server, I have limited each world to a certain size. These are now the biggest part already farmed komplet empty.

My question is, wecher "DIM" folder is what kind of world? So what is DIM -1, DIM 112, etc?

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
From the Minecraft Wiki I found the following information
/region/ - Contains region files for The Overworld.
/DIM-1/region/ - Contains region files for The Nether.
/DIM1/region/ - Contains region files for The End.

Meaning DIM is the main world, then DIM-1 is the Nether, and then finally DIM1 is the End. As for the others it's vary from mod to mod such as Mystcraft, Galaicatcraft, and etc. I am not sure how to tell them apart if they don't indicate in the folders already.

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you. However, I need all DIM's, hope there can help me one of Direwolf Players ...

Not a problem! Wish you luck finding people who does play and understand this pack's world configurations can finish up the rest the dimensions for you.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
If a mod adds a dimension it most likely has the id in its config files, just look there if you want to know one.

Reactions: Football6078