Question regarding the Sigil of Holding from Blood Magic

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Loki557

Jul 29, 2019
From reading wikis and other sources on Blood Magic it sounds like when you shift right click it should take in four sigils from my inventory. However it only seems to ever take in just one and then I can't get any more to go in. Not sure if it is some bug or I am doing it wrong, any advice?

On Infinity 1.4.1 btw.

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
From reading wikis and other sources on Blood Magic it sounds like when you shift right click it should take in four sigils from my inventory. However it only seems to ever take in just one and then I can't get any more to go in. Not sure if it is some bug or I am doing it wrong, any advice?

On Infinity 1.4.1 btw.
To my understanding the sigil of holding activates one sigil in your inventory at a time.

Loki557

Jul 29, 2019
How do you add more after the first one then? I seem to be trying everything I can think of to make it bind more than one to a sigil of holding.

Loki557

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, it always stays on the first one I put in the Sigil of holding and doesn't pull in any more, not sure whats up

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Yeah, it always stays on the first one I put in the Sigil of holding and doesn't pull in any more, not sure whats up

I haven't played MC in a little so I had to look up a wiki article on the Sigil. Hopefully this isn't outdated.

It pulls from the left of the hotbar first, and goes all the way to the end of the hotbar by sneak-right clicking with the Sigil. Are you trying to pull sigils that aren't on your hotbar?

Loki557

Jul 29, 2019
Figured it out, only seems to work when shift-right clicking when not looking at a block