Question about Vanilla mob spawners.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Nefroz

Jul 29, 2019
Is there anyway to activate them without a player needing to be nearby using the various mods that comes with Mindcrack? I currently have two Iron Golem spawners set up in a kill room with transposers to pump our the Iron into my chests, all I want to do is have it run while I'm not in the area.

Nefroz

Jul 29, 2019
Yes they are WIP in the dark towers in Twilght Forest, I don't know how rare they are. Ive done 2 towers and a friend has done 1 and we've only found these two in the same tower.

crazy_fab

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think there is anyway to activate spawner without a player.
Are rate with those as good as other vanilla spawner?

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Chunk Loader and turtle?
I remember reading somewhere that turtles (or was it computers?) act as "players" in the world, so maybe that could work?

crazy_fab

Jul 29, 2019
No it wont turtle just emulate player right click when using the turtle.place() command, they don't count as player.

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, then it maybe something else (or that?), I recall there being something that did count as a player.

I could be completely wrong and just be what fab said tho.

Nefroz

Jul 29, 2019
The spawners are just as good I have 8 iron chests full of iron ingots after a few hours of afking at it