Question about Mass fabricators

Colensocon1

Jul 29, 2019
So im playing FTB Unleashed and i was wondering how much power should i give this before it starts wasteing it currently got 4 HV Solars but im not sure how many it should have before it starts wasting the energy also i use scrap if that matters

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
You can figure these things out for yourself if you craft an EU-reader and check the cable leading to the mass fab (or the mass fab itself). Rightclick once to begin measuring, wait a short while, rightclick a second time to complete the measurement.

Colensocon1

Jul 29, 2019
You can figure these things out for yourself if you craft an EU-reader and check the cable leading to the mass fab (or the mass fab itself). Rightclick once to begin measuring, wait a short while, rightclick a second time to complete the measurement.
Im aware i can do that but i do now know what is the max amount of EU A Mass fab can use per tick dose it just use as much as it can get?

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't actually built one since 1.2.5, since when I toy with IC2 I generally have GregTech installed.

However, it is either limited to 512 EU/t, or effectively uncapped. Which one it is should show up quite clearly on the EU-reader, since you're trying to feed it 2048 EU/t.

That doesn't actually provide any information remotely relevant to this topic...

Colensocon1

Jul 29, 2019
So it goes faster and faster the more EU It is given i am aware but how many HV Solars should i use on it before it wastes energy because there must be a limit can it be so fast to make 1 uu matter per tick?
dose anyone actually know?

megamit

Jul 29, 2019
So it goes faster and faster the more EU It is given i am aware but how many HV Solars should i use on it before it wastes energy because there must be a limit can it be so fast to make 1 uu matter per tick?
dose anyone actually know?
I presume 1 uu/t is the max speed which would be 166667 EU/t as max input, which is a little over 326 HV solars

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
the only limit for mass fab has is max packet size = 512 eu/t. i fed mine with old GT fusion reactor(32k eu/t) and 11 solar(512 eu/t each).
the matter fab has limit of 8k eu/t. cant remember max packet size though.[DOUBLEPOST=1377708771][/DOUBLEPOST]
I presume 1 uu/t is the max speed which would be 166667 EU/t as max input, which is a little over 326 HV solars
good luck generating scrap for that. the MAX speed would be 1m eu/t. you can do math on quantum gens solars yourselves.

Zjarek_S

Jul 29, 2019
good luck generating scrap for that. the MAX speed would be 1m eu/t. you can do math on quantum gens solars yourselves.
It's only 10 666 igneus extruder if you use cobble to scrap, when you make cobble pipes you can reduce it to 4000 extruders, so it is not that bad.

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
It's only 10 666 igneus extruder if you use cobble to scrap, when you make cobble pipes you can reduce it to 4000 extruders, so it is not that bad.
it`s bad enough, if you take into account lag from scrap transfer and eu supply to all that recyclers(1 recyler/extruder).