Question about Biomes O' Plenty config

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Jerx99

Jul 29, 2019
Just a quick question. I run a small private server and I want to (due to my own opinions as well as general server consent) disable a few of the BOP biomes that we find to be more annoying than anything (everyone seems to agree the "Tropics" and "Oasis" biomes have absolutely horribly ugly trees for example).

What I'm wondering is, will disabling, for example, Oasis generation also disable the Oasis Biome Mystcraft page and the generation of the Oasis biome in Mystcraft worlds? If that's the case, it kind of makes the whole BOP achievements useless (and I'll just have to disable that as well).

Just curious to know, since I could then remove some of the more odd or annoying biomes from overworld generation while still keeping them in the game.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Achievements are useful?

Ahem, sorry.

IIRC, disabling the biome from generating only disables it from generating in the overworld. It doesn't affect it from generating in any other viable dimensions.

As far as the pages go, I don't know.

Jerx99

Jul 29, 2019
Achievements are useful?

Ahem, sorry.

IIRC, disabling the biome from generating only disables it from generating in the overworld. It doesn't affect it from generating in any other viable dimensions.

As far as the pages go, I don't know.

Yeah, I'm not too fussed about achievements to be perfectly honest, it just feels pointless keeping them in there if you can't even get them all.

That's handy though. I was also thinking about how the BOP gems generate only in certain types of biomes etc, but if they can still generate in mystcraft ages, that sorts that problem out.