Quad M Child's Play Charity Event

Aubinator

Jul 29, 2019
WHO IS THE CHILDS PLAY CHARITY ORG?
===============================
http://www.childsplaycharity.org/about

FIRST OFF: Direwolf20 has confirmed he will be attending!

I, Aubinator, am a true Canadian. For this reason, I will be raising money specifically for the IWK Hosiptal in Halifax, NS! I have 3 young sons and I hope they never have to go to the children's hospital there. I know of many families that have and they spoke very highly of the hospital! It is for these reasons (Being canadian, having children of my own, and knowing the quality of care that the IWK already gives) that makes me want to support them further with this charity run! Our goal is to raise $500! Please help us to obtain this goal!

The game will be Minecraft. Sure. Why is this different from any other Minecraft Marathon? We'll be HEAVILY modifying the game with variety mods. As well, we are sending the players through an epic story line! This isn't a stream of straight up playing minecraft, this is an adventure! The prologue script is TBA.

PLUS, we may have a few guest stars appearing! Think of it as an online streaming TELETHON with celebrities!
We have confirmed:

Direwolf20 has confirmed he will be attending the first few hours, and dropping by occasionally throughout the week! Don't miss out on an opportunity to play with the Quad M* (Minecraft Mod Master-Mind) himself! Have a new 9x9 design?

Other celebrities that have said they would like to join:

XCompWiz
89aee3204aa31d21499a964c558dfba4_bigger.png

Mod Author: Mystcraft

BalkodeurAlpha
av-46318.png

Mod Author: Archimedes Ship

Saxon564
photo-1698509.jpg

Mod Author: Mo' Chicken's

WHEN:
====

The event will start on the evening of the 19th of January 2014 and ending on the 26th.

DETAILS:
======
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/2224024-quad-m-childs-play-charity-event/

If you have any further questions, please reply to the post in the minecraft forums (for a single point of contact).
Thank you in advance for considering donating to the cause, and we hope to see as many people at the games as we can!
-Aubinator

Last edited:

Aubinator

Jul 29, 2019
The event is fast approaching! Let us know if you'll be joining us!

Last edited:

Aubinator

Jul 29, 2019
We have confirmed Direwolf20's attendance! For a small donation of $5, you can join the games and have a chance to play with the Big Modded Minecraft YouTube Chief himself! Have a new 9x9 design you'd like to show him? Now's your chance!

Aubinator

Jul 29, 2019
We have raised over $2200 in just about 3 days! Simply amazing!

Special thanks again to the FTB team for allowing us to use their launcher :)