Whitelist Server Pure's Private FTB > MindCrack [8.0.1] | Whitelist | Large Biomes | Mature [16+] | Teamspeak 3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Purewantfun

Jul 29, 2019
Pure's Private FTB
MindCrack[8.0.1] | Whitelist | Large Biomes | Small Server | Mature [16+] | Teamspeak 3
Currently accepting 0 more application(s).
status.png
Important: must read
We're a small server, and we are trying to remain this way. It's our goal to build a small and fun community, and in order to do this, you will be interviewed via either Teamspeak 3 or Skype. If you do not have a headset, we will simply use chat messages. To apply for the server, fill out the following form:​
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
In-game name:​
Why do you want to join:​
How much, on average, do you play per day:​
How much experience do you have with FTB (and the mods in the pack):​
Teamspeak 3 or Skype (simply for the interview.. no need to post your username, just pick one):​
(optional) Any pictures of your previous builds:​
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
I will send you a private message when you have been accepted, with either the adress for the teamspeak, or to ask you for your skype username.​
We look forward to seeing you on the server.​
-Pure​

Mr_ChanceRS

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Mr_ChanceRS
Why do you want to join: Looking for a server where I can build and explore more into the mods, without greifers
How much, on average, do you play per day: 1+hour depends what happens that day
How much experience do you have with FTB (and the mods in the pack):played ftb since the launcher release, and ran my own server for abit. I am quite expereniced with RP2 gregtech and forestry
Teamspeak 3 or Skype (simply for the interview.. no need to post your username, just pick one):
Skype and TS3

Melodiez

Jul 29, 2019
Usa
meettomy.site
In-game name: Melodiez_
Why do you want to join: I love small servers, and I would like to meet new people. I record Youtube so I would probably record myself and me helping others, others can be in if they want. Also if you dont want me to record its ok, just want to play and talk with new people.
How much, on average, do you play per day: Weekdays 2 hours, weekends 4-5
How much experience do you have with FTB (and the mods in the pack): A lot, had my own server, admins in others. Am very good with cross breeding plants which not many people know about :p
Teamspeak 3 or Skype (simply for the interview.. no need to post your username, just pick one): Either, skype = cheeseonpigwaffles (dont ask why)
(optional) Any pictures of your previous builds: My youtube channel have previous builds, I have creation videos, here is one as an example =

artis

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Artis_is_livebro
Why do you want to join: I wanna be part of awesome group of minecraft players and a awesome server
How much, on average, do you play per day: 2-3 hours roughly usually 3 though
How much experience do you have with FTB (and the mods in the pack): i have lots of a experience but still learning new things everyday
Teamspeak 3 or Skype (simply for the interview.. no need to post your username, just pick one): skype :)

8bitbanana

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: 8bitbanana
Why do you want to join: I would really like to join you server. This seems like a great server to play FTB, hang out, and meet new people. I am really looking for a server with mature people on it. I know I am only 14, but I consider myself mature. I have gone through pages on the forums trying to find the server I was looking for and I have found it!
How much, on average, do you play per day: 1-3 hours
How much experience do you have with FTB (and the mods in the pack): I consider myself intermediate with the mods
Teamspeak 3 or Skype (simply for the interview.. no need to post your username, just pick one): Skype

tarac1

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Tripperjoel
Why do you want to join: I'm in a Direwolf server and i really wanted to try Mindcrack as well i want to make some new friends and probably record and live stream on a server were im not contently followed by people
How much, on average, do you play per day: it depends on the mood im in but on average i play 2-5 hours most likely more
How much experience do you have with FTB (and the mods in the pack): I have quite a bit of experiance but im not a pro at it still learning something I do know alot about Industrial craft and the twilight forest
Teamspeak 3 or Skype (simply for the interview.. no need to post your username, just pick one): Skype
(optional) Any pictures of your previous builds:

leon1717

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Leon1717
Why do you want to join: I have been looking for a server that I know I can rely on to play feed the beast. I believe I see just that in this server. Hopefully I become part of your community!
How much, on average, do you play per day: 4-6 hours.
How much experience do you have with FTB (and the mods in the pack): I'm learning everyday, but I'd say I'm more experienced than others about the modpack.
Teamspeak 3 or Skype (simply for the interview.. no need to post your username, just pick one): I have both. Either will work for me.

SevenCell

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SevenCell
Why do I want to join: I want to help a close-knit community and build some great things.
How much do I play: Depends. Usually at least an hour a day, but the course I'm on has a habit of lumping me with massive amounts of work for large stretches of time.
Experience: I have quite a bit of experience with IC2, Redpower and TC3, but less so with the others. For what it's worth, I have extensive experience with pre-1.5 redstone.
Teampeak or Skype: Skype every time, but I currently don't have a headset.
Previous builds: I am very sorry if this wrecks the page.
http://i.serym.com/MtO3.png+
http://i.serym.com/ZSbi.png+
http://i.serym.com/ezmO.png+

manboy28

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:
  • manboy28
Why do you want to join:
  • I want to join simply because this seems like a very friendly and organized server. I am looking for a good FTB server so that I can be part of a community that helps each other out.
How much, on average, do you play per day:
  • I play at least 1-2 hours per day and 5-6 hours on weekends.
How much experience do you have with FTB (and the mods in the pack):
  • Enough knowledge to get by, I also watch a lot of the Mindcrack series so I am always learning new things.
  • I am very knowledgeable about some mods in the pack like IC2 and ThaumCraft.:)
Teamspeak 3 or Skype (simply for the interview.. no need to post your username, just pick one):
  • I have made some very good looking build but sadly I cannot post any evidence of them.:(

Nightmared

Jul 29, 2019
Even tho it says currently accepting 0 applications i'd thought i still give it a shot or for later when they are getting accepted again.

In-game name: Nightmared
Why do you want to join: Looking for a small fun community to play with with as less trouble as possible
How much, on average, do you play per day: from 1 hour to 5 hours it really depends on the day and if i have to do something
How much experience do you have with FTB (and the mods in the pack): Know the basic/standard things of most of the mods nothing that i am really focused on to learn
Teamspeak 3 or Skype (simply for the interview.. no need to post your username, just pick one): Doesn't really matter got both
(optional) Any pictures of your previous builds: Sorry i do not ahve any pictures of my builds