Pulveriser and Powered furnace not working

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Mageleon

Jul 29, 2019
starting to pulverise my stuff in FTB but everytime i put some ore in there it dosn't work but the funny thing is it was working with iron a minute ago.

1. it has got MJ completely full..
2. is hooked up to gates (space for energy -> red pipe signal -> biomass engines)

i've changed my ores to different ores..
i've also tried changing tin to a different id tin nothing happening

nutjob_inc

Jul 29, 2019
Are the Pulveriser and Powered Furnace affected by a redstone signal?
Because your problem sounds familiar and that was what happened to me.

If this is the case you can disable redstone signals in the UI of the machines.

Mageleon

Jul 29, 2019
Are the Pulveriser and Powered Furnace affected by a redstone signal?
Because your problem sounds familiar and that was what happened to me.

If this is the case you can disable redstone signals in the UI of the machines.

nope no redstone signals.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
I'd check iron ore, to reduce the number of potentially complicating factors.
One reason a pulveriser wasn't working for me the other day was that the secondary output slot had some junk left in it.

Mageleon

Jul 29, 2019
all it is really is the pulveriser right next to a powered furnace and the output is going into the powered furnace.
im not having trouble with the setup it just isn't actually working or anything not pulverising.

Vovk

Jul 29, 2019
I've had issues where my machines just simply stop working after a while, breaking them and replacing them suddenly fixes everything with the same setup.

This is especially annoying with aqueous accumulators and boilers. I had an 8L boiler powering a quarry which ran for 3 days, and suddenly blew up. The boiler, water source, engines and quarry were all in the same chunk, which was always loaded due to the quarry. This is quite baffling.