Whitelist Server Private Server - [Agrarian Skies] - Cooperative - Apply Now!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Noahboa96

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, my name is Noah and I am currently searching for a group of 3 or 4 players to start a cooperative play through on Jaded's Agrarian Skies Map pack. Because I will be hosting the server, it will not be online 24/7. I am on PST and will most likely have the server online between the hours of 8 am to 11 pm.

If you would like to join me please read this entire post and make sure you meet all of the following requirements:
  1. Are respectful of others
  2. Are 17 years of age or older
  3. Have TeamSpeak3 and decent quality microphone
If you meet ALL of the requirements listed above please fill out the application below and post it in reply to this thread or send it to me in a PM. (Private messages may have a faster response)

Application:
Minecraft Username:
Availability:
Brief personal description:​

NOTE: If you have anything else you would like to add please feel free to include it!

davaroe19

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: davroe19
Time Zone: EST
Availability: Any time, really.
Brief personal description: I really love working together with people on things like this. I've always enjoyed multiplayer cooperative as opposed to any other type of gameplay (and that includes any game, really). I find it interesting to see how other people handle situations versus how I would handle them myself. I also enjoy helping people a lot. :)

rladnsrl09

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: rladnsrl09
Time Zone: PDT
Availability: Almost everyday at anytime, I'll notify when I don't have time.
Brief personal description: I don't usually play video games by myself so I love playing with others. I've always enjoyed 4 player coop games and am willing to try out anything. I've been a several different whitelist servers before and I've never really discriminated or have been kicked for discrimination. I'm from a respectable Asian family so I treat everyone with the utmost respect as much as I can.

ReeceMNewman

Jul 29, 2019
Application:
Minecraft Username: DJ_HoneyDew (yea i know its a dumb name)
Time Zone: GMT+0 (England/Ireland)
Availability: i play almost every day but after 7 because i have study to do
Brief personal description: i am a very openminded person i love to co-operate with people i like building even though i might not be the best i still enjoy it :) and i have quite alot of experience with FTB

jimmey960

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: tekkit_player850
Time Zone:US:AZ
Availability: Every day starting the next month and just on the weekends this month
Brief personal description: I am a friendly and very experienced at ftb and love to just have fun an play minecraft!

Royal_Qube

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Royal_Qube
Timezone: GMT+1
Availability: almost every day
Description: I'm a studet with lots of spare time and wanting to coop an AS map ;)

Divinejrjr

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: divinejrjr
Time Zone: Est
Availability:night is usally best for me
Brief personal description: im very easy going and relaxed and i know most of the mods

LieutenantSnow

Jul 29, 2019
Before i fill this out, i would like to say hi to you, Noah. :)
Application:
Minecraft Username: LieutenantSnow
Time Zone: EST
Availability: Pretty much everyday until i start work which is TBA even to me :c
Brief personal description: I am 17, my name is Isaak, i have a teamspeak, i've played agrarian sense it started. I also have a good, stable feeling for all the mods in the pack, minus blood magic, but who really gets that? xD anyways, hope you get to my app!

unseennote

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: unseennote
Time Zone: EST/USA
Availability: 8am-4pm or longer depending on when I have work days.
Brief personal description: Hi, my name is Josh, I've played Agrarian Skies for a while now, and gotten a good sense on what to do. I recently graduated High School so I have plenty of time for playing games. My favorite mods in the pack are Thaumcraft and Tinkers Construct. I have Teamspeak and I try to use it often, but I forget to get on it sometimes when I'm on servers.

Last edited:

Ogreboy

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there guys.. I am doing Lets play series of Agrarian Skies , Direwolf20 and hopefully other modpacks in future. I am also doing some multiplayer series of Agrarian skies, there for you can join my recordings and be my guest. Have a look at my channel and give me subscribe to keep me motivated and I hope to see you on my videos. Thank you for good support guys ! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoLurDEQZOIz2wbNNRbNxSA

wackoman6789

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: wackoman6789
Time Zone: CST or -6:00
Availability: most days night and daytime but depends on when i work
Brief personal description: Hi, my name is Austin I use TS almost every day and i have a decent mic (turtle beach) and i have play Agrarian skies for a few weeks now but i want to play with other people and have fun.

boratanoim

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Boratanoim
Time Zone: EST/USA
Availability: 4-5 hours
Brief personal description: Love ftb alot

Lemonfreezers

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN- Lemonfreezer226a
Age-20
Time zone- Central USA
Availability: 4-10 hours a week
I love ftb alot and have played argie skies since it first came out. but single player gets really boring. I like to make really efficent material machines but inefficient show off ways of transport (i wish railcraft would be added, soooooo much fun with that one) and super cool storage rooms and EPIC SKY CASTLES

LOOL

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: SuperToxin
Time Zone: Russia / Siberia
Availability: Play as much as possible. Promise nothing
Brief personal description: I learn English, and the best way to learn a language is to go to the country and to communicate in this language. I can't go to another country, but at least have the opportunity to communicate