Pre Generate World (1.7.10)

Boundary

Jul 29, 2019
Hi hi :)

I am trying to remember the name of the mod that allows you to pre-gen chunks for 1.7.10?
Please would someone help my failing memory & weak GoogleFu...

Thanks!

XLT_Frank

Jul 29, 2019
I don't. I left a comment on the Mobius website about it.

It's a shame because any modifiers don't gen in but the enhanced performance was awesome. I did have to restart FTB after pregen to free the memory.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
I have found that it will not generate the ae2 meteors, thaumcraft nodes, etc.
The ACT mod will generate the general terrain and ores and such. Structures, Nodes, Meteors, etc will be generated upon the chunks first load, mobius stated as much in the instructions. It was done that way to keep the generation time as low as possible and not tax the computer/server too much.

XLT_Frank

Jul 29, 2019
So I take a world and locate the items. Then I create the same world but pregen it. I find nothing. What am I doing wrong?

Boundary

Jul 29, 2019
I am also struggling to find instructions showing this, the closest I get is this:
+ Fixed a couple crashes due to some possible generation problems. If one occurs, the chunk will be decorated only when someone comes close to it (those are really unfrequent).

If that's the case then the gen on first load occurs only on chinks with errors, which doesn't seem to be the case for some important gen? Are you able to shed more light on this GreatOrator?