Would you play this map?

• Yes

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
After all, it's possible to play Feed the Beast using solely bees. -TheKitsuhime
Challenge accepted.
The main premise of this map is that it is very much like classic Feed the Beast. However, there are alterations. For one, there is only 1 item you can get the items with.
Bees.
Other than that, it also implements a trade system and advanced redstone and CommandBlocks. (THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ADDING WIRELESS REDSTONE CHICKENBONES!)
Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?1qcmgwmf6ezfkl1
Works with:
Reccomended version of Unleashed
Pictures:
raDZ7ls.png

8D7gN6D.png

71uqq96.png

wsvJUdi.png

BUG REPORTING:
Post a picture and description in post or send to me via twitter: @darkuslord98
CURRENT VERSION: PR1.1
Changelog:
Concealed wiring a bit
Fixed spawning in creative mode
Fixed spawning in wrong position
May the odds be ever in your favor!

Reactions: Neo_Spade

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, putting the "world" folder in a .zip file should do, as most of us don't want to upgrade to Mediafire pro :p

Neo_Spade

Jul 29, 2019
:D I'm always down for a new bee-based map. (Even though I'm awful with bees xD) I'll definitely give this a go!

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
:D I'm always down for a new bee-based map. (Even though I'm awful with bees xD) I'll definitely give this a go!

Im glad you approve! If you find any bugs (besides the bees), please post them here or shoot me something on twitter (username in post)
Good luck! Send me your time!

Reactions: Neo_Spade

Neo_Spade

Jul 29, 2019
Im glad you approve! If you find any bugs (besides the bees), please post them here or shoot me something on twitter (username in post)
Good luck! Send me your time!

xD It'll probably be quite an awful time, because I've never been too lucky with getting bee breeds that I want xS

Cameron Campos

Jul 29, 2019
So, I've been playing around with the map a bit. It's a great map, but I do have some concerns :p
First off, the redstone for the command blocks that announce the players finishing a certain items trigger the ones next to them.
I also feel like AE would be better suited for this than Logistics Pipes and BC gates.

Just my two cents :3
If you need any help with this, I can help you out :D

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
So, I've been playing around with the map a bit. It's a great map, but I do have some concerns :p
First off, the redstone for the command blocks that announce the players finishing a certain items trigger the ones next to them.
I also feel like AE would be better suited for this than Logistics Pipes and BC gates.

Just my two cents :3
If you need any help with this, I can help you out :D
I tried with AE. its hard. As for the completion, I was worried about that. Just have to stagger a bit more.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
Would you like help with the AE, I could set it up and send you the world file?
Sure, once I get it I'll add your credits to the post.
As well, a tip for doing it quickly: Do it in the normal save, then make 5 copies. Do the /beekeeping command to edit the mode to the world, then name it as such.

Cameron Campos

Jul 29, 2019
Sure, once I get it I'll add your credits to the post.
As well, a tip for doing it quickly: Do it in the normal save, then make 5 copies. Do the /beekeeping command to edit the mode to the world, then name it as such.

So that's all you did and all of the items you get are the same? Also, I'm going to PM you and show you what I have thus far

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
I absolutely love bees! This'll be great for me. This is very much better than the Bee map I made. Well done, sir, well done.