Whitelist Server PowerFTB (DW1.5.2) (Self hosted)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Snaes

Jul 29, 2019
untitl10.jpg

Hello there! My name is Tilen, I'm 18 years old and I come from competitive FPS scene. While waiting for SF2 to be released I plan on hosting the server. Of course I won't stop hosting it once it comes out, but I decided to make up a server because of the boredom. There are about no friends of mine that play minecraft/FTB and playing singleplayer is just.. odd.. That's why I'm inviting you to join me. The server is whitelisted because quality is way more important than quantity; I'd rather have 5 good friends on line than 20 random players. I really do hope to see you on the server; it might not be 24/7 but it will be nearly to 24/7 because it's hosted by me and, well, you know, electricity problems, computer problems and so on and so forth. Server is located in EU, Northern part of Slovenia, Koroska. Official language is of course english. The rules and the rest of the info can be found on the forums.

http://powerftb.team-talk.net

Disabled mods:
Mystcraft ages (creation)
Biomes o Plenty
(Might also disable quarries and chunk loaders if we'll be experiencing lag.)

Apply for whitelist: http://powerftb.team-talk.net/t5-whitelist (You may apply down here)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask anywhere, here, or on the forums.

P.S: Looking for moderators, maybe even an admin. At the moment I'm the only admin, but I expect 2 guys to join the administration group, both are professional and will do their work as it's supposed to be done.

P.S.S: The server is NOT on line yet. We still have to prepare the spawn and once it's done the server will be on. Feel free to register on our forums and you will be notified once they're on (via email). I will also update this thread.

May the Odin look over you all, have fun and hope to see you on the server!