Casual Server Possibly starting a 24/7 Feed The Beast server! Looking for Australian members!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

OzwaldMcNuts8

Jul 29, 2019
So basically as the title states, me and a few friends are looking to start up our 24/7 Feed The Beast server again and are looking for some more Australian members to join (because same time zone).

We are going to rent a 2500mb Ram server from a really good host here in australia and are looking for people who are either willing to chip in and help get it set up or just want to help out and be a part of the server.

People who do chip in, we are purchasing the server for a whole year so you don't have to worry about it just closing on short notice. You will get special in game advantages such a custom kits, access to some useful commands and a whole range of other things.

We are looking for preferably people aged 16+ just because we don't want young squikers on the server spamming and griefing and what not.

It will be a non-grief, whitelist server with item protection and what not so you can just enjoy the game and not have to worry about people taking your items.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED please either send me a message whether you're willing to chip in or not and i'll give you some more details OR comment below and i'll send a message your way
smile.png

-Oz