Request Portal gun for 1.7.10?

psp

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a mod that adds portal guns/ gravity guns in 1.7.10? It doesn't have to be exactly like Ichun's mods.
Just wondering if said mod exists.

http://www.minecraftdl.com/portal-gun-mod/
This website has a download for a 1.7.10 version of Ichun's mod, but I am extremely hesitant about downloading the file. (Meaning I am not going to risk getting a virus)

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
If it isn't iChun's direct download, it's suspect.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

MacAisling

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2013
Kearneysville, West Virginia
Nothing quite like portal gun that I know of, but a number of mods have added similar features. TE even added its own version of the arial faith plate. Tell us specifically what you want to do & we can probably come up with the right tool for the job.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Wraithflay

Jul 29, 2019
That's a shame. I kind of miss the stuff in that mod, even if it tends to break character for my present pack. Been kind of watching for a magic or neutral-based 'portal' mod. Something to allow fast travel between two distant points, though I admit to finding the singing robo-turrets to be adorable. I suppose there's always the nether travel express, but oy what a hostile endeavor that becomes heh.

ddejong

Jul 29, 2019
There's the Recall Stones mod that's in the new Magic Farm pack if it's the getting from point A to point B that you want rather than portals themselves. I haven't gotten around to properly trying it myself though; I added it to my custom pack and just got to the point where I'll have the ender pearls to spare to mess with it.

Reactions: Wraithflay

Wraithflay

Jul 29, 2019
There's the Recall Stones mod that's in the new Magic Farm pack if it's the getting from point A to point B that you want rather than portals themselves. I haven't gotten around to properly trying it myself though; I added it to my custom pack and just got to the point where I'll have the ender pearls to spare to mess with it.
Hmm, I'll look into it thanks. So long as it's not 'recall to home' mod, exactly. I can already recall to my home base via Witchery, but I have no way to get back to where I was when I recalled. That, fundamentally speaking, is the issue with most mods that allow teleportation to specified predetermined locations.