Polished stone?

JustShika

Jul 29, 2019
Recently I've been having some trouble making my main base/homesweethome fancier. The thing is that I discovered a fancy polished stone brick which you can model using a chisel tool from Tinkers Construct. The recipe for this fancy brick is the chisel tool plus a polished stone, but i really don't know how to get it. The recipe button didn't work so maybe it generates in some biome in special, I think. If anyone can help me, please let me know :3

PS: If you think I used the word "fancy" too many times in this thread, just let me told you: I'm not native and words such as pretty and beatiful are not included in my vocabulary hahaha :p
PS2: Btw, this is my first thread :3

draeath

Jul 29, 2019
The chisel is meant to be used on placed blocks. Try right clicking on some stone blocks with it?

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't personally made it, so I'm not sure, but I reckon polished stone is (similarly to clear glass) just some kind of stone (cobble or normal) in the smeltery.

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't personally made it, so I'm not sure, but I reckon polished stone is (similarly to clear glass) just some kind of stone (cobble or normal) in the smeltery.

Cobble in the Smeltery gets you Seared Stone. Looks like the bricks you get from Grout, but solid stone.

JustShika

Jul 29, 2019
Cobble in the Smeltery gets you Seared Stone. Looks like the bricks you get from Grout, but solid stone.
He's right. I've almost tried anything with the smeltery. I thought maybe it was some kind of alloy stone and started throwing things into it, but i didnt get anything similar :/

Kik

Jul 29, 2019
Which modpack are you using JustShika?
The only mention of Polished Stone I found is from TerraFirma Craft.

JustShika

Jul 29, 2019
I'm using the Direwolf20 1.5 pack. Everything points to an unfinished block or something in that line