[Pokemon X & Y] Vivillon on Emulators

Zandorum

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering, due to Vivillon's patterns being based on where you get your DS; What would its pattern be on an Emulator? Is there fall back code to pick a random, would it crash, a special one for when it doesn't recognize where your from or even A anti-piracy thing?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Well seeing as there are no 3ds emulators, to my knowledge, it won't happen for a while.
And by default a vivillion is
250px-666Vivillon.png

So it would probably be that

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I was wondering, due to Vivillon's patterns being based on where you get your DS; What would its pattern be on an Emulator? Is there fall back code to pick a random, would it crash, a special one for when it doesn't recognize where your from or even A anti-piracy thing?
...Show me where you get this emulator and I will have your babies.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
The post he was quoting was referring to a DS game, so I responded to such. And yeah, from what I understand of Citra, it isn't even slightly usable yet.
Vivillion pokemon number 666, which is in the Kalos dex. Kalos was first introduced in pokemon x/y, which was the first pokemon game on the 2ds and 3ds

Reactions: the_j485

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Vivillion pokemon number 666, which is in the Kalos dex. Kalos was first introduced in pokemon x/y, which was the first pokemon game on the 2ds and 3ds
Yes I know that. -_-

The post was still talking about a DS, I did not assume the_j had knowledge about Pokemon so I referred him to the DS emulators.

DZieger

Jul 29, 2019
Well to try to answer your question it would be how the emulator was made, if it was made from a american 3ds it would be american

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
With action replay codes you can change the look of your vivilion,
So i guese you can change the pattern you will get on an emulator as well.