Norfgarb

Jul 29, 2019
Check this generator out: http://plot-generator.org.uk/
You can make some seriously funny plots with it. xD

Thats pretty entertaining

Sloth, Decadence And Perhaps, Even Violence
- a mystery

by Norfgarb

The deserted, seaside town of Exeter holds a secret.
Tom Doop has the perfect life working as a actor in the city and jogging with his grateful girlfriend, Ruth Meadows.
However, when he finds a ripped cotton reel in his cellar, he begins to realise that things are not quite as they seem in the Doop family.
A carol service leaves Tom with some startling questions about his past, and he sets off to pretty Exeter to find some answers.
At first the people of Exeter are special and splendid. He is intruigued by the curiously sympathetic mechanic, Reginald Pigeon. However, after he introduces him to hard poker, Tom slowly finds himself drawn into a web of sloth, decadence and perhaps, even violence.
Can Tom resist the charms of Reginald Pigeon and uncover the secret of the ripped cotton reel before it's too late, or will his demise become yet another Exeter legend?

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Neo_Spade

Jul 29, 2019
Oh gawd, this is amazing, it's the "reviews" that get to me the most:

Cowardly Crime
- a crime thriller

by Neo_Spade

Mangled livers have been turning up all over New York and the inhabitants are scared. Ten murders in ten weeks, all committed with a rifle, and still nobody has a clue who the cowardly killer is.
Mr Albert Donaldson is a podgy and patient hairdresser with a fondness for trainspotting. He doesn't know it yet but he is the only one who can stop the scheming killer.
When his grandfather, Forest Donaldson, is kidnapped, Mr Donaldson finds himself thrown into the centre of the investigation. His only clue is a minuscule record.
He enlists the help of a virtuous painter called Chloe Godfrey.
Can Godfrey help Donaldson overcome his chocolate addiction and find the answers before the malicious killer and his deadly rifle strike again?

Then the reviews:

Praise for Cowardly Crime

"Mr Donaldson is the best detective ever. A passion for trainspotting and chocolate is something we all can relate to."
- The Daily Tale
"About as scary as a minute ant, but Cowardly Crime does deliver an important message about the dangers of a rifle."
- Enid Kibbler
"As always, a virtuous painter makes the best sidekick."
- Hit the Spoof
"I could do better."
- Zob Gloop

Thank you so much for posting this, I've been looking for something like this forever xD

Bashful Giant

Jul 29, 2019
My god, this is the most I've laughed in a while!

(Nsfw)
The sleepy, Cornish town of Exeter holds a secret.

Christian Lakeman has the perfect life working as a psychiatrist in the city and sex with his sympathetic girlfriend, Kimberly Williams.

However, when he finds a ribbed sausage in his cellar, he begins to realise that things are not quite as they seem in the Lakeman family.

A hand jive party leaves Christian with some startling questions about his past, and he sets off to picturesque Exeter to find some answers.

At first the people of Exeter are kind and noble. He is intruigued by the curiously delightful hooker, Mary Godfrey. However, after she introduces him to hard masturbation, Christian slowly finds himself drawn into a web of jealousy, gluttony and perhaps, even violence.

Can Christian resist the charms of Mary Godfrey and uncover the secret of the ribbed sausage before it's too late, or will his demise become yet another Exeter legend?

Praise for Exeter

"Who wouldn't give up a life of sex with their sympathetic girlfriend to spend a little time with a curiously delightful hooker?"
- The Daily Tale