Whitelist Server PlasmaCraft FTB [Whitelisted] [24/7] [Direwolf20]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

PlasmaCross

Jul 29, 2019
I started an FTB server recently, and we are looking for people that want to join it.

coollogocom2156115541.png

We have almost no lag, and it's open all the time.

Please post a reply telling your age, country, experience with FTB?, and why you are not a greifer. If you have a YouTube channel, please link it in the post. We will worry about skype when you get on

IP:192.95.17.135:25577 (You need to type in the numbers after the collon too)

(Remember you have to post a reply, and get approved, before you can join)

Lirannl

Jul 29, 2019
retgool
14 years old from Israel
Iv'e played DW20 pack for 1month and I was an admin (not owner) on a BETA A then mindcrack pack server for 3 months maybe.
I also played tekkit for a year now, and I played vanilla from beta 1.4
I would really like to join a community where everyone is friendly, and there's trust.
I have no reason to grief and ruin others' great (or not) work, and if there's shared resources between whoever wants it, there's no stealth, right?
I do have skype. Same as my forum name.

PS: First! hehe ;)

cpfuzzy

Feb 19, 2013
Experience: I have been playing vanilla for 3 years+ and been playing tekkit since it started. Then I started playing FTB for around 2+ Months and I really enjoy it and looking for a server.
Why I Am Not A Griefer: I am not a griefer because I like to play the game fair and fun and I think griefing has no meaning what so ever.

PlasmaCross

Jul 29, 2019
Cpfuzzy and Lirannl, you are accepted on the server, i look forward to playing with you.

The server is whitelisted so please type your minecraft name down in the forum :)

PlasmaCross

Jul 29, 2019
Experience: I have been playing vanilla for 3 years+ and been playing tekkit since it started. Then I started playing FTB for around 2+ Months and I really enjoy it and looking for a server.
Why I Am Not A Griefer: I am not a griefer because I like to play the game fair and fun and I think griefing has no meaning what so ever.

You are accepted. tell me your minecraft name please, so i can whitelist you

Hentear

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hentear
Mod Experience: I've been playing FTB for 3 months; spending most of the time on Mindcrack (a "harder" version of DW20). I know most of the mods and have a basic knowledge of them. I already know IC2, its add-ons, Thaumcraft 3, and much more.

mineboy2k12

Jul 29, 2019
age 17
IGM;mineboy2k12
i come form England
i will not grief because i think it is harsh on other people who just want to have fun
i have been playing FTB for about a month and i no quite a good amount

thanks for reading

jplegend98

Jul 29, 2019
I started an FTB server recently, and we are looking for people that want to join it.

coollogocom2156115541.png

We have almost no lag, and it's open all the time.

Please post a reply telling your age, country, experience with FTB?, and why you are not a greifer. If you have a YouTube channel, please link it in the post. We will worry about skype when you get on

IP:192.95.17.135:25577 (You need to type in the numbers after the collon too)

(Remember you have to post a reply, and get approved, before you can join)
ign:jplegend98
experience:i have played with these mods since 1.6.6 and ftb in its early beta stage
why i am not a greffer:i dont belive ruining other peoples builds or creations

Dman77

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dman77
Experience: I have been playing minecraft since beta 1.3 and i did play tekkit for a while until the FTB modpack came out. So i am experienced with the mods, and this server seems awesome.
Reason: I have been looking for a nice community that can do builds and projects together and have a great time.
Why I am not a greifer: I wouldn't want anyone to ruin my beautiful buildings so why would i ruin their's?

dakamojo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dakamojo
Experience: Very experienced with most of the mods in all the FTB packs.
Reason: I am looking for a server to play on with my three kids. We would be working together to build a base and contribute to community structured.

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TehKnight117
Experince: I've been only playing Mindcrack for a couple months.
Reason: I'd like to try out direwolf.

Alexander_18

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Alexander_18
Experience: Lots, over a year and a half
Not a griefer: have played on many non mod servers and some mod servers, havn't ever griefed, i respect peoples work!
Youtube: Youtube.com/JELLYJOOBLE18

joop339

Jul 29, 2019
16 years old from the Netherlands
played DW20 from when it came out, but used mods sinds 1.4
played tekkit aswel!
I would really like to join a community where everyone is friendly, and there's trust.
I dont grief i have had my own server and i know how stupid it is
Skype name degraafjopke and IGN joop339

Reactions: tavon horn