Open Server Panda Craft| Ftb Ultimate v1.1.2 | alaradia.zapto.org |Open| Mature Staff | PvE

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Panda911

Jul 29, 2019
Panda Craft
alaradia.zapto.org
Welcome to PandaCraft
We have Spent months Working on this server to make it great Right now we have 2 admins
But we still need Good Players to join the server
About PandaCraft:
Pandacraft is a server i Decided to Create after falling in love with ftb After i got board of minecraft and tekkit and voltz and all of that lot i found i loved ftb due to its great mods tekkit refuses to add (forestry is the main one) so i made it since i find minecraft just isnt as fun with out others. right now its a small server with not to many people on But i hope for it to grow So others can enjoy
Features:
Cool & Mature staff
Towny
Lwc
Small But good community
Economy
24/7
Rules:
No Greifing​
No Stealing​
No screwing with others machines​
Server Specs:
6 core 3.5 ghz​
28GB RAM
60GB ssd
Interested?
Simple.
open ftb ultimate and join are server at alaradia.zapto.org

Reactions: DavidRockin

Alaradia

Jul 29, 2019
I love this Server i have been playing for a few days and its Great so far no lag nice owner Very helpful helped me with thaumcraft and bees Highly recommended

KAO99

Jul 29, 2019
hahahaha some "open server" this is! says I need to be on the whitelist!

Panda911

Jul 29, 2019
hahahaha some "open server" this is! says I need to be on the whitelist!

You see good sir if you go to the website it does say that because we will be white listing in a month so you can apply there and even if you dont apply you will be put up for white listing as long as you played for enough time or your A good player
To sum this up Yes it is a open server but we will be white listing in about 1 to 2 monthes so please try to join and read the instructions i posted here
Interested?
Simple.
open ftb ultimate and join are server at alaradia.zapto.org

Levytskyy

Jul 29, 2019
accept when i try to connect it says im not whitelisted right now so you must have put whitelist on already axidently

Panda911

Jul 29, 2019
accept when i try to connect it says im not whitelisted right now so you must have put whitelist on already axidently

Well i just tryed on my other acount and it got in withought being whitelisted i got in so id recomend you retry