Packager producing plates not blocks

Auchioane

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Guys,

I am currently using DW20 1.6.4 (1.0.14) mod pack and have a setup where a supplier logistic pipe is requesting 9 ingots of metals (silver, iron, copper, tin etc) set to full request to be put into a packager. Much like how Direwolf20 did it with his latest lets play. The problem I am getting is that the packager is spitting out copper, tin and iron plates from the mod Calclavia Core instead of blocks of the material.

Can someone please help me solve this problem?

Kind Regards,
Auch

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
You can't use the packager. If calclavia added a recipe for 2x2 of ingots becomes plates the packager will read that recipe first and always use that recipe first.

BossVitorious

Jul 29, 2019
I found a good solution to this problem.
I placed a chest with a supplier pipe, in full mode, asking for 9 ingots of all the ones i want to compress and i putted a itemduct with a pneumatic servo set to stacksize 9 so the ingots reach all at the same time and i get a block instead of a plate.
Hope i helped :)
(sorry for my English)
EDIT: Make sure the itemduct is in ignore redstone mode and not in low signal because the packager sends a redstone signal when its done and that can stop the process!!!

Last edited:

BossVitorious

Jul 29, 2019
I found a good solution to this problem.
I placed a chest with a supplier pipe, in full mode, asking for 9 ingots of all the ones i want to compress and i putted a itemduct with a pneumatic servo set to stacksize 9 so the ingots reach all at the same time and i get a block instead of a plate.
Hope i helped :)
(sorry for my English)
EDIT: Make sure the itemduct is in ignore redstone mode and not in low signal because the packager sends a redstone signal when its done and that can stop the process!!!

I found out that this system is more efficient but not flauless, so, a better way to do this is to disable the plate crafting in the calvia config.