Optimum Steve's Carts Tree Farm Size

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

CodaPDX

Jul 29, 2019
Out of curiosity, has anyone done any work on determining the size of farm that keeps the cart busy as much as possible while maximizing the amount of time it spends running on its solar engine?

Jeff Fisher

Jul 29, 2019
Out of curiosity, has anyone done any work on determining the size of farm that keeps the cart busy as much as possible while maximizing the amount of time it spends running on its solar engine?

No Idea but I have one set up atm that is pretty small and produces a dang good amount of wood and saplings but I am moving my bases so when I go to set it back up I think I am going to go a little overboard lol..

I'll have to post some pics when I go to actually do it but The steves carts tree farms are so dang effiecient there amazing. I have mine with a solar panel but I also let it put some of the wood it collects in its engine to power its self. I don't know how far you would have to space the rails to keep it running on solar power the majority of the time as the tree tops always block it.