Windows .exe Optifine lite does not play well with FTB 0.3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulecho

Jul 29, 2019
launcher: 0.3.1

minecraft 1.4.2

Java 7 update 9 (64-bit)

With Optifine_1.4.2_L_B2 installed, several graphical glitches occurred eg: textures swapped or non-existant on blocks added by mods (vanilla ores/blocks were OK).

Removed Optifine, and graphics reverted to their normal state. Reinstalled Optifine, and the glitches recurred.

luacs1998

Jul 29, 2019
Optifine lite does not work with forge, hence it does not work in ftb. Get standard or ultra.

soulecho

Jul 29, 2019
Tried standard, causes crashes. Will try ultra tomorrow. If that doesn't work, I'm going to have to live with a crappy frame rate it looks like. :eek:

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
Try updating Grafix drivers two. Seen this in a other topic and this was suggested as well. Might help, Might not help, no harm in trying

Luke_H

Jul 29, 2019
That's not the modpack or optifine, that's your computer/drives, as said before, update your graphics drivers, including the one on your CPU (If you're running that series of CPU) and try again, if not, remove optifine.

soulecho

Jul 29, 2019
That's not the modpack or optifine, that's your computer/drives, as said before, update your graphics drivers, including the one on your CPU (If you're running that series of CPU) and try again, if not, remove optifine.

Updating the driver seems to have done the trick. I can't believe I didn't think of that myself. Makes me feel like a total noob :p

Status
Not open for further replies.