Open Server Open 24/7 Mindcrack Server By Minecraft Hounds {30 Slots} {Fresh Map} {Active Players}{No Whitelist}

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Braden12

Jul 29, 2019
Official Mindcrack Server: 199.30.55.9:25565
Bukkit Server: 199.30.55.14:25567
Modpack: Mindcrack (v8.0.1)
Mumble: central1.voice.enjin.com:61664
Admins: EGBradenCM

Rules:
  • Cheating will result in a ban. Admins will TP to a suspected cheater to determine if they are cheating. Admins WILL NOT record coordinates when teleporting nor will they communicate coords to other players.
  • PvP is enabled so remember that people will want to kill you, so build defensively.
  • This is an ADULT server. You don't need to be an adult to play here but you must act like one. Therefore, moderation of chat is minimal... but if there is a request from an administrator to tone it down... please follow those directions.
  • Only administrators are allowed to post links. Please get permission before sharing your link.
  • Raiding is allowed. You can destroy anything on the server other than the spawn. Modifieng blocks within the spawn is bannable!! To be clear, Raiding, Griefing all of that is allowed.
  • Combat logging is bannable.
  • Administrators will occasionally do a scan for Chunk Loaders. If a chunk loader is on the map it will be destroyed without reimbursement. Please keep this in mind when crafting.
  • Chat flooding is bannable. Try and act like an adult in chat.
  • Don't ask for staff. It will be given to players as needed/appropriate.
  • Players are encouraged to use Mumble. If we need to make room for "core" players on the server those whom are not in Mumble will be kicked first.
Philosophy:
  • If you believe you see someone cheating, take screenshots and share with the administrators.
  • Do not join this server if you are easily upset by having your base destroyed. It will happen.
  • Our server is a hard mode server.
  • Admins will not TP you or give you items.
  • Most player commands disabled.
  • Mods DO play as players. The only OP access is from the server console.
  • There are players who can kick/ban who play on the server.
  • If the game is hard... then you are playing it right.
  • Administrators make mistakes. If you believe you were inappropriately banned please PM me and I will look into it.
  • No, I will not change the server so you can connect with your cracked client. How about you buy the game instead of trying to get something for free?
Server Info:
  • 30 Slot Server (4GB of RAM).
  • Hard Difficulty - Survival
  • Automated reboots occur every 8 hours daily at 4:00, noon and 20:00 EST.
  • Server will be rebooted at any time (with at least 1 minute warning given to players) if an exploit needs to be patched or a mod reconfigured
  • Backups are captured every two hours and we retain 100 backups on disk.
Mod Information:
These are done server side so you do not need to do anything on your client.
  • ComputerCraft
    • HTTP API Enabled. Pastebin away!
Tips for new players:
  • You will die from starvation if you do not find food on your first day.
  • Do not try and fight mobs without armor. They hit VERY hard.
  • Do not trust anyone or anything. If it is to good to be true, it isn't true.
  • Minimize the surface presentation of your base. People do look for oddities on the world map so that they can find you.
  • Play the politics game. The more friends you have, the less likely you are to be murdered or raided.
  • Build far away from spawn!!!!!
Hope to see you online!!

Ziibez

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome server, gonna have alot of fun playing on here. Admins/staff are good and I've not experienced any lagg :D
Thanks for the server guys!!

gusgillis1

Jul 29, 2019
I think what he's trying to say is the rules on that server and this server are VERY VERY VERY alike :)
Their server:
Rules:
  • Cheating will result in a ban. Admins will TP to a suspected cheater to determine if they are cheating. Admins WILL NOT record coordinates when teleporting nor will they communicate coords to other players.
  • DO NOT excessively use turtles. Please limit yourself to 1 or 2 active turtles at a time. Admin's will remove excessively placed turtles from the world.
  • PvP will flag you as "In-Combat" for ten seconds. If you log out prior to this 10 second window closing you will die the next time that you log in and drop all your items. Abuse of the system will result in a ban.
  • This is an ADULT server. You don't need to be an adult to play here but you must act like one. Therefore, moderation of chat is minimal... but if there is a request from an administrator to tone it down... please follow those directions.
  • Only administrators are allowed to post links. Please get permission before sharing your link.
  • Raiding is allowed. You can destroy anything on the server other than the spawn. Modifieng blocks within the spawn is bannable.
  • Administrators will occasionally do a scan for Chunk Loaders. If a chunk loader is on the map it will be destroyed without reimbursement. Please keep this in mind when crafting.
  • Chat flooding is bannable. Try and act like an adult in chat.
  • Don't ask for OP or Admin. It will be given to players as needed/appropriate.
  • Players are encouraged to use Ventrilo. If we need to make room for "core" players on the server those whom are not in Ventrilo will be kicked first.
  • Administrators can and will make decisions on the fly. These decisions must be respected by players. If there is an issue with an administrator please PM me on the forums.
Philosophy:
  • If you believe you see someone cheating, take screenshots and share with the administrators.
  • We only use standard modpacks. We will never include mods on our server that are not in a default modpack from FTB.
  • Do not join this server if you are easily upset by having your base destroyed. It will happen.
  • Our server is a hard mode server.
  • Admins will not TP you or give you items.
  • Most player commands disabled.
  • Admins DO play as players. The only OP access is from the server console.
  • There are players who can kick/ban who play on the server.
  • If the game is hard... then you are playing it right.
  • Administrators make mistakes. If you believe you were inappropriately banned please PM me and I will look into it.
  • No, I will not change the server so you can connect with your cracked client. How about you buy the game instead of trying to get something for free?
  • We can configure private channels in Ventrilo at your request. If those channels go unused we will delete them.
Server Info:
  • 24 36 Slot Server (4g of RAM).
  • Hard Difficulty - Survival
  • World limited to approximately 3000x3000 from spawn
  • Mob Griefing and Fire Spread Disabled
  • Automated reboots occur twice daily at 10:00 and 20:00 PST.
  • Server will be rebooted at any time (with at least 1 minute warning given to players) if an exploit needs to be patched or a mod reconfigured
  • Backups are captured every two hours and we retain 20 backups on disk.
Now look at yours, no hate, just justifying what hes saying xD

Jak

Jul 29, 2019
Hey I would like to join your server, I'm 18 years old, and I love vanilla minecraft.

jay8544

Jul 29, 2019
can i join please im new to the minecraft thing but expirienced in fps games[DOUBLEPOST=1364937614][/DOUBLEPOST]:D[DOUBLEPOST=1364937876][/DOUBLEPOST]will non premium work? im getting prmium soon tho!