Only few chunks loads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velotican

Jul 29, 2019
OK now I'm convinced that FTB is using a special Java command on startup that is breaking something as several people have reported something like this, I'm using as many or more mods as most people affected by this, I have a similar computer to the people affected by this and I'm getting none of these problems. Either it's something the launcher is doing or you're using a very specific setting that most people don't.

I'm afraid I don't have a fix for this, but I'm interested to hear how your system is configured.

mantas7776

Jul 29, 2019
OK now I'm convinced that FTB is using a special Java command on startup that is breaking something as several people have reported something like this, I'm using as many or more mods as most people affected by this, I have a similar computer to the people affected by this and I'm getting none of these problems. Either it's something the launcher is doing or you're using a very specific setting that most people don't.

I'm afraid I don't have a fix for this, but I'm interested to hear how your system is configured.
what u mean by saying "how your system is configured".

Velotican

Jul 29, 2019
You use an nVidia graphics card. At least with Optifine installed, nVidia cards don't like Minecraft that much with their default settings.

I wonder if it's something that basic: Open your nVidia control panel, go to your 3D Settings and make sure "Threaded Optimisation" is disabled. It won't be if you haven't done it manually. Even if this doesn't fix your problem immediately it will fix a longstanding glitch in Optifine. Perhaps a new and related problem has been created recently though. :)

mantas7776

Jul 29, 2019
You use an nVidia graphics card. At least with Optifine installed, nVidia cards don't like Minecraft that much with their default settings.

I wonder if it's something that basic: Open your nVidia control panel, go to your 3D Settings and make sure "Threaded Optimisation" is disabled. It won't be if you haven't done it manually. Even if this doesn't fix your problem immediately it will fix a longstanding glitch in Optifine. Perhaps a new and related problem has been created recently though. :)
nope i dont use optifine

Status
Not open for further replies.