One Of Many Ftb Server's|FTB Beta-A|WhiteList|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Madness1274

Jul 29, 2019
2. Content must contain:
The server IP:
193.35.57.17:25572

;)

Rule's :
No Steeling | Ask if you need anything we mite have it
No Griefing
And Respect the people on the server

Ok we need some one who's good with
Computercraft
Bee's

And some one who's good at building
nothing disabled and there's a mining world where you will put your quarry and such
I will just replace the mining world but i will make sure every one got there stuff out of there 1st

Server difficulty: Normal
there's 10 slots but there already people playing the most you will see on is 4

Coolipop

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to join your server. I am relatively good at bees and I know a little computercraft. I have never been banned before. I am good at building structures and I am willing to help other players. IGN: kenkenchia

Salarindo

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to join if I could, I've been looking for a small FTB server and this seems good. I also know some about Computercraft and some about Bee's. I could try to help if you want and I can also build good looking structures.

IGN: Salarindo

Daeden

Jul 29, 2019
I have an good understanding of Computer Craft and Bees. I consider my building quite good and would be intrested in joining.

IGN: daeden

Austin Kennedy

Jul 29, 2019
I think i could help you out greatly
Computercraft is my specialty and bees ive dealt with alot id love to join :D
IGN:Sucubussy

Riotkidd

Jul 29, 2019
Ign:Riotkidd
I like to jon this server because I like server with closely knitted community(I assume it is closely knitted seeing as you only need 10 people)

Austin Kennedy

Jul 29, 2019
I appreciate you accepting me but i have been accepted on another server. just telling you so there's more room on your whitelist :D

jojothebobot

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to be a part of a white-listed server. I've played for so long on huge public servers that have lost the sense of community. I hope that playing on a small white-listed server would allow me not to worry about hiding my chests or traveling ridiculously away from spawn. I have pretty good knowledge on computer craft, and do have a base level of programmin in game and in real life. I have played around with bees, but mostly as a side project. However, if I get accepted, I can have my friend teach me with bees. He has extensive experience with the mod, and is a little bit obssessed. I appreciate you reading my application and hope to hear from you soon!
IGN: jojothebobot

hoodster25

Jul 29, 2019
i would love to be whitlelisted as well, I am great with cc and okay with bees but i am a actual programer, I am a college student as well, and I am also a youtuber, this could be the server i am looking for to start me LP on
IGN: hoodster25

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
add me to, i have a lot of knowledge with the whole ftb community but i want to learn computercraft,
ign:speariver

ShadowStriker

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to join, I am very good at programming in lua, so i can work computercraft well, im learning how to do things with bees and forestry, but i am great at redstone and can help around a lot.
IGN: coolblockj