Greylist Server OMC [1.4.7][Survival][30+ Slots][32gbDedicated][NoLag]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Aortal

Jul 29, 2019
OLD MAN CRAFT
Server IP: 176.227.218.122:25566​
Mumble IP: 176.227.218.122 port: 2556​
kjR4noj.png

OVERVIEW:
Hey there! This is a brand new server for older men and women. 18+ is a must!!! If you are looking for a MindCrack server with a friendly community, reliable up-time great performance, new map and a friendly community you have come to the right place. The goal of this server is to establish a community of older mature gamer's (No more 14 year olds!) The server is hosted on a beastly 32 GB server with 99% up-time and no lag. We use the standard MindCrack mod pack with the addition of MYSTCRAFT and SG CRAFT. It is also recommended to install optifine and Sphax Pure BD Craft. There is a link at the top of the page which will take you to all the downloads( we have also included the whole mindcrack folder itself if you want to just download that.)​

Server IP:
176.227.218.122:25566​
kjR4noj2.png

Play Style:
Player vs. Environment with PVP enabled (only used if both parties agree)​
Protected Regions and Grief Prevention​
Difficulty:
Hard​
Player Slots:
30 at the moment (can expand to 200+)​
Memory:
32 GB​
Mod pack:
MindCrack + Mystcraft + SGcraft (available at download link at top of page)​
Version:
1.4.7​
RULES:
-No griefing​
-Don't scar the landscape​
-Clean up after yourself (cut down full tree ect...)​
-No stealing​
-Dont be stupid​
-Try to put quarries in water​
-USE COMMON SENSE​
-Need MIC and MUMBLE or SKYPE​
(This is a mature server so these should not be an issue...)​
kjR4noj3.png

This server is not white-listed but grey-listed which means anyone can join but you will be the rank of [Peasant] which gives you access to basically nothing. In order to become the rank of [Citizen] and be able to build you must talk to an Admin or Mod (Mumble is required.)​
Admins:
[Owner] Aortal​
[Admin] Fear_singulair (Fear)​
[Admin] Wrekk (Seismixs)​

Demi

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah.. a written application of sorts...
afk'ed some time on the server and mumble, but hadn't any luck get my fingers on one of the Admins yet, thus this post =)
I expect you want to know the usual:
IGN: Deminutiv
Never been banned from any servers, played minecraft since beta 1.8 something, with several breaks inbetween. Dabbled with various mods in the past, breaking either my minecraft.jar or my world quite regularly before i changed to other ones. I'm using ftb for a few month now, grasping each mods basics by now i'd suspect.
Online times will be influenced by workschedule of course, but considering i played ssp close to daily for at least an hour to relax, i'd suspect similar on SMP. This actually is, what i'm seeking, a place to dabble around to relax a bit in the evening, chitchatting or similiar during tedious task, or a lil bit of sightseeing in foreign bases, stealing setup schematics, looking for inspiration or simply embarrassing myself the tenth time cause of dropping to death into my mining shaft.

Why OMC? the strictl 18+ rule appeals to me, i wanna be able to curse in rage if creepr caught me, without feeling guilty ruining some kid's childish-naive view of the world. I'm usually not a allways-cursing person, but affect can get me. And cinema's choice of words does have an impact on my choice of words, even more, as i'm no native english speak. Speaking of tongue, i'll usually totally mix american and british english, or just make up words or phrase if i'm lacking the correct vocabulary right at the moment, but should be totally comprehendable. i'm so bold to claim my reading comprehension and written english is fine, pro'lly better than what would be needed for a game like minecraft. verbal comprehension follows pretty closly, actual speaking lacks the regular training right now, but shouldn't cause any problems and catch up pretty soon given the opportunity to actually speak.
And following the non-english & non-american passage, the logical next part: I'm from Germany, thus GMT+1/2 (depending on summer/winter-time), usually online in the evening, thus around noon US-times.

Any further questions i'd answer on mumble/skype/whatever for the sake of simplicity and speed.

regards
Demi

postscriptum: an yeah, i'm fond of walls of text =)