Ok, whats up with the spam?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

null123

Mar 27, 2014
Does anyone know why ftb forums is being targeted in particular for these spam posts? Its mainly "skin care" ones, but there have been a few fitness ones too...

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
They must be getting no hits on their scam links so they are doubleing their efforts.
But yes, these bots are starting to become a scourge.

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
or the mods had to go to school so they aren't purged as quickly

That or the fact that a lot of mods are at PAX prime, maybe?

You gotta wonder about people who send spam about beauty/muscle building/testosterone products to a gaming forum... I think they got the wrong idea about the geek/nerd culture :D

Reactions: pc_assassin

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013

You gotta wonder about people who send spam about beauty/muscle building/testosterone products to a gaming forum... I think they got the wrong idea about the geek/nerd culture :D

I'll have you know you can fit a lot more beer in a cask than you can in a six pack :)

Reactions: pc_assassin

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019

But don't you know bro, every one of us pathetic nerds wish we where meat head jock quarterbacks, they are going to cure our nerd aids with their supplements so we can finally get laid. /facetious

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Quarterback sounds like cheap nasty bacon. I don't want that, I want the good stuff.

Particularly since, IIRC, bacon is made from Pork Bellies, hence the American commodity trading item. Given the lean nature of modern pork, they probably have six-pack abs! I dunno where Canadian Bacon comes from, other than places like Toronto :D

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Particularly since, IIRC, bacon is made from Pork Bellies, hence the American commodity trading item. Given the lean nature of modern pork, they probably have six-pack abs! I dunno where Canadian Bacon comes from, other than places like Toronto :D

We're bringing back bacon. BACK Bacon.

But belly pork is gorgeous too.

In fact, all the pig.

Except tripe, that's just nasty.

Mysticmage11

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe they think Feed The Beast sounds like a fitness program.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409583355.469693.jpg

Maybe.