Whitelist Server North-Craft[Monster 1.6.4]|Plugins|Grief-Protection|No-PvP/No-Grief|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

The_Loyal_One

Jul 29, 2019
1UVHEFx.png

RgU6A3H.jpg

About North-Craft:

The North-Craft community is over 2 years old and consists of 4 servers: a semi-vanilla survival server, an FTB Direwolf20 server, a Technic Attack of the B-Team server and our recently opened FTB Monster server. We are a no- PvP/no grief community that strives to maintain a fun, enjoyable experience for all our members. We pride ourselves on having a dedicated, knowledgeable staff and run a whitelist to ensure that our players are friendly, respectful and just looking to have a fun time playing in a grief and lag-free environment.

Server Specification, Modpack Info and IP:
  • CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1270 (V3) 8 Threads @ 3.5GHz (Turbo to 3.9)
  • RAM: 32GB DDR3 1333MHz ECC
  • Primary Drive: 128 GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD
  • Port Speed: 1 GBPS Uplink
We are currently running Version 1.1.2 of the FTB Monster pack with Blood Magic enabled.

Server IP: monster.north-craft.com

Here is a google doc that will help you to install Monster and answer some of the most F.A.Q.: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zBxRpObz5jTUtabMiIjUE5EtUm4TAwlx5Yac-a9ZbmI/edit

Community and Gameplay:

• 24/7
  • No-Griefing and no PvP
  • Over 20 plugins, including: AdminPrivateChat, CapsBlock, ColoredTags, EnjinMinecraftPlugin, GAListener, GroupManager, HorseTools, ItemRestrict, LWC, OpenInv, Prism, SignColours, Vault, Votifier, WorldBorder, WorldGuard
  • Various commands such as /home, /tpa, /lock, and many more!
  • Our website is designed for your convenience and can be found at: http://www.north-craft.com/
  • Active forums section.
  • We listen to player feedback.
  • Regular full changelog postings on the website.
  • A whitelisted community, meaning that players are mature, respectful, and will help you get started or answer questions that you may have about a specific mod.
  • Dedicated, knowledgable staff who are there to help with gameplay problems and issues.
  • A list of banned items can be found at: http://www.north-craft.com/ftbforum.../15750750-banneddisabled-monster-server-items
  • Mystcraft is restricted.
  • Due to lag issues, BC quarries and Quarry+ quarries are banned, we use Ender Quarries and Mining Ages to ease the pain of resource gathering. We also employ a “1 Quarry 1 Player” rule.
Rules:

*These are only the highlights. If you'd like to read a full list of rules you can do /rules when you are online and read the signs at spawn.*
  • No griefing (The quickest way to get banned, we have a 0 tolerence for griefing/stealing)
  • Be respectful to staff and players.
  • Don't harm the server in any way or abuse any glitches.
  • Don't cause drama, and don't troll.
  • Lost items are lost, unless you have proof you had them.
  • Don’t advertise other servers.
  • Don’t ask/beg for items, it’s a survival server for a reason, It’s all out there in the world.
How to apply to be whitelisted:
Please remember we are currently running Version 1.1.2 of the FTB Monster pack with Blood Magic enabled.

You can apply directly on our website at this link: http://www.north-craft.com/monsterwhitelistapp

Or you can leave a post in this thread in the following format please:

Minecraft User Name:
How often do you plan on playing:
Tell us a little about yourself/your playstyle:
How would you rate your knowledge of the Monster Modpack? (This answer will not affect your eligibility to be whitelisted, we’re just curious)
Why do you want to join North-Craft and play Monster?
What do you feel you will bring to our community?
Do you agree to our rules and will you read the signs at spawn and do /rules in-game?
What is your favorite flavor of Pie?

Herbaltea

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft User Name:
Timezone: pst
How often do you plan on playing: when im awake
Tell us a little about yourself/your playstyle: like to mine, Build and take my time enjoying the game.
How would you rate your knowledge of the Monster Modpack? (This answer will not affect your eligibility to be whitelisted, we’re just curious) i have tapped into a few of the mods offline by my self. watched some videos still learning it all though.
Why do you want to join North-Craft and play Monster? looking for a server where i can play and not be alone.
What do you feel you will bring to our community? dedication maturity and just an overall active member.
Do you agree to our rules and will you read the signs at spawn and do /rules in-game? yes
What is your favorite flavor of Pie? cherry

The_Loyal_One

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately you didn't supply a Minecraft name, however, I went ahead and whitelisted 'herbaltea' If this is not your username, can you please reply with it?

Raghtur

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft User Name: Raghtur
Timezone: MST
How often do you plan on playing: Several hours Friday-Sunday, 1-2 hours Monday-Thursday
Tell us a little about yourself/your playstyle: Bit of an explorer, but mostly I like building/mining
How would you rate your knowledge of the Monster Modpack? (This answer will not affect your eligibility to be whitelisted, we’re just curious) Excellent on some mods (gregtech, IC2, Ars Magica, etc...) bare minimum on others (blood Magic, meteorcraft, mystcraft, etc..)
Why do you want to join North-Craft and play Monster? Used to play a lot on the Squirrelcraft server before they shutdown a few months ago, and I'm looking for a server that has the same type of feel to it, and from the server pics I've seen yours seems to be similar.
What do you feel you will bring to our community? Always willing to help others out whether it's with getting something built/dug out, exploring a new dungeon they found, giving them what they're short on for a project if I have the extra.
Do you agree to our rules and will you read the signs at spawn and do /rules in-game? Yes
What is your favorite flavor of Pie? Pumpkin, homemade

RoastyMuffin

Jul 29, 2019
Timezone: Central
How often do you plan on playing: 2+ hours weekdays, 5+ weekends
Tell us a little about yourself/your playstyle: I love machinery and exploring. I am very experienced in both.
How would you rate your knowledge of the Monster Modpack? (This answer will not affect your eligibility to be whitelisted, we’re just curious): 7.5/10
Why do you want to join North-Craft and play Monster? I would love to join a small community, especially one with friendlypeople.
What do you feel you will bring to our community? My knowledge of machines and general knowledge.
Do you agree to our rules and will you read the signs at spawn and do /rules in-game? Yes!
What is your favorite flavor of Pie? Peach.

CompassRose

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome, how do you like it so far?

You guys have one of the most comprehensive admin teams I've seen in a while. A Monster server is something you have to watch like a hawk. With so many mods intereacting with one another, you never know when a memory leak is going to start affecting performance. The few times that it's happened, an admin has been on the spot with a quick and painless restart.

That aside, the map and config is an interesting set. BOP map with lots of water. Definitely has an archipelago feel to it, which is fine with me because I like mariculture. The resetting of the nether/twilight/mining age also makes it easier for the new players to come in and not feel like the late-comers looking for sloppy seconds.

The one thing players will need to accept is having to make do with personal anchors as opposed to world anchors unless they're willing to donate. Anyone going to bed and dreaming about 10k lapis when they wake up will be sorely disappointed. :D

The player shops look very cool, have a variety of 'nuts and bolts' type goods that help get you started (personally I've been pillaging the certus quartz), and the spawn looks downright awesome. I hope the map stays up for quite a while as it sounds many players have some pretty aggressive build projects on the go (myself included).

Anyway that's my honest assessment so far, hopefully I can add more screenshots to add to my minecraft photo album.

http://imgur.com/a/4mCuY
WycoW4k.png

The_Loyal_One

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft User Name: Raghtur
Timezone: MST
How often do you plan on playing: Several hours Friday-Sunday, 1-2 hours Monday-Thursday
Tell us a little about yourself/your playstyle: Bit of an explorer, but mostly I like building/mining
How would you rate your knowledge of the Monster Modpack? (This answer will not affect your eligibility to be whitelisted, we’re just curious) Excellent on some mods (gregtech, IC2, Ars Magica, etc...) bare minimum on others (blood Magic, meteorcraft, mystcraft, etc..)
Why do you want to join North-Craft and play Monster? Used to play a lot on the Squirrelcraft server before they shutdown a few months ago, and I'm looking for a server that has the same type of feel to it, and from the server pics I've seen yours seems to be similar.
What do you feel you will bring to our community? Always willing to help others out whether it's with getting something built/dug out, exploring a new dungeon they found, giving them what they're short on for a project if I have the extra.
Do you agree to our rules and will you read the signs at spawn and do /rules in-game? Yes
What is your favorite flavor of Pie? Pumpkin, homemade

You have been whitelisted. :). Sorry for the late reply.

The_Loyal_One

Jul 29, 2019
Timezone: Central
How often do you plan on playing: 2+ hours weekdays, 5+ weekends
Tell us a little about yourself/your playstyle: I love machinery and exploring. I am very experienced in both.
How would you rate your knowledge of the Monster Modpack? (This answer will not affect your eligibility to be whitelisted, we’re just curious): 7.5/10
Why do you want to join North-Craft and play Monster? I would love to join a small community, especially one with friendlypeople.
What do you feel you will bring to our community? My knowledge of machines and general knowledge.
Do you agree to our rules and will you read the signs at spawn and do /rules in-game? Yes!
What is your favorite flavor of Pie? Peach.
I whitelisted your forum name as you didn't leave a minecraft username. If your forum name is not your minecraft username, please let me know and I will re-whitelist you. Thanks! :)

calala

Jul 29, 2019
Timezone: CET
How often do you plan on playing: Few hours a day maybe
Tell us a little about yourself/your playstyle: I'm a noob when it comes to mods in minecraft so I don't really know but I do enjoy the mods where you explore a bit more than the machinery stuff where you have to use years of years to get an item.
How would you rate your knowledge of the Monster Modpack? (This answer will not affect your eligibility to be whitelisted, we’re just curious) I don't know a whole lot, haven't played to much.
Why do you want to join North-Craft and play Monster? I want a server to play on, something to pause the sad and stressing days and try to find some joy in playing with a nice community on a nice server that i'll hopefully find here.
What do you feel you will bring to our community? Someone to have fun with and talk with.
What is your favorite flavor of Pie? Apple pie

My ingame name is the same as on the forums.

The_Loyal_One

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft User Name: _Starship
Timezone: GMT
How often do you plan on playing: A lot
Tell us a little about yourself/your playstyle: I play a lot with technology
How would you rate your knowledge of the Monster Modpack? (This answer will not affect your eligibility to be whitelisted, we’re just curious) 6/10
Why do you want to join North-Craft and play Monster? Looking for a good server to join
What do you feel you will bring to our community? My tips
What is your favorite flavor of Pie? Pumpkin

You have been whitelisted. Apologies for the delay.

minijordanh

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft User Name: minijordanh
Timezone: uk GB
How often do you plan on playing: alot. after work and most of the weekend. (till late in the night)
Tell us a little about yourself/your play style: im very good with ideas of build but tend to play single player. which then ends up spawning in blocks for my builds. i looking for a severer that takes that bad habit away.
How would you rate your knowledge of the Monster Modpack? (This answer will not affect your eligibility to be whitelisted, we’re just curious) i would say i use one thrid of the whole monster pack. like to get out of my confert zone.
Why do you want to join North-Craft and play Monster? looking for a good comunity to play and show some great builds i have in my mind.
What do you feel you will bring to our community? well its hard to say. but cool buildings and great fun in mini games and more.
Do you agree to our rules and will you read the signs at spawn and do /rules in-game? yes other wise i would not be trying to join.
What is your favorite flavor of Pie? mice pie's and xmas. lol or steak pie.