Casual Server Normal Survival

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

aflieoscar

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I have an ftb server. we just play ordinary survival with NO GRIEFFERS! if you would like to join my survival send me a message, only allowing 8 people join unless I get a lot of messages. We are making a spawn town and you can have a 50x50 slot in the spawn town or you can go off round the world and build where you want. You can record on the server if u want, I do any way :) Hope you under stand what I said as it was a lot to take in :) I will ban people if they take other peoples stuff. One last thing, with the 50x50 slot at spawn town, u cannot mine, build or plant trees ect in others peoples slot. I will give you one when you first join. I live in the U.K so if u live somewhere else I may not reply straight away but I will try to reply to your message as soon as I can :) thanks.

aflieoscar

Jul 29, 2019
hi yes you can join but we are still setting up the spawn town so you may have to wait a few more days before you can come on ;)