Windows .exe No sounds in newly downloaded packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesmetron

Jul 29, 2019
I have been updating Mindcrack and DW20 packs for a while now and having very few problems. I decided to try out the Lite pack and realized that no sounds were playing. DW20 and Mindcrack still played sounds when I checked them. Then I downloaded Tech World and had the same problem... no sound, no music. Volume settings seem fine. I changed my installation directory and re-downloaded Mindcrack pack -- now no sound will play in that one. I'm not getting a crash, so I don't have an error log. It seems like it's some issue that I'm having with newly downloaded packs. Can anyone duplicate this or help me figure out how to fix it?

Edit -- I thought it might have something to do with the Voxel Menu, but I put the DW20 pack in my new install folder as well (a fresh download) and am getting no sound. My previously downloaded and updated DW20 and Mindcrack packs in my original directory still play sounds.

Tesmetron

Jul 29, 2019
problem seems to have resolved itself... still confused as to what happened, but as it's working now...

VANtheSven

Jul 29, 2019
problem seems to have resolved itself... still confused as to what happened, but as it's working now...

I think that actually is a vanilla bug, that happens occasionally on my vanilla client as well, and resolves itself after a (few) restart(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.