No Angry Zombies with Mo creatures

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Jyzarc

Jul 29, 2019
So I installed mo creatures, and it seems to be working almost fine. Apart from the normal problems which I'm used to, I noticed no angry zombies were spawning. I flew around a test world at night for about an hour and couldn't find any thaumcraft zomies or any firebats in the nether. From reading this thread and watching lets plays like Haatfilm's it would seem that lots of other people have installed it without problems. Is there a way to fix this in the configs? the only one I've changed is despawn vanilla mobs to false although I've tested it without changing this and its still broken

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
A few versions back, I *only* got angry zombies and rarely any other vanilla mobs. Until Mo Creatures (really custom mob spawner) ties into thaumcraft a bit better, or there is a bon-a-fide forge method for spawning mobs, I'm going to be leaving Mo' Creatures out of the mix.

Jyzarc

Jul 29, 2019
A few versions back, I *only* got angry zombies and rarely any other vanilla mobs. Until Mo Creatures (really custom mob spawner) ties into thaumcraft a bit better, or there is a bon-a-fide forge method for spawning mobs, I'm going to be leaving Mo' Creatures out of the mix.

That happened to me too, but now hes moved on to not spawning them at all. Normally I would just accept the two mods are not compatible but it seems to work just fine for most people

Vtecem

Jul 29, 2019
It's all to do with your spawn settings, tweak them until you get them back. I don't remember what it was exactly, but I remember changing the settings and either getting all angry zombies, or no angries at all. It has to do with the custom spawner mod that it requires.[DOUBLEPOST=1363148260][/DOUBLEPOST]Forgot to include, there is a sweet spot with the settings where you get the best of both worlds.

Jyzarc

Jul 29, 2019
It's all to do with your spawn settings, tweak them until you get them back. I don't remember what it was exactly, but I remember changing the settings and either getting all angry zombies, or no angries at all. It has to do with the custom spawner mod that it requires.[DOUBLEPOST=1363148260][/DOUBLEPOST]Forgot to include, there is a sweet spot with the settings where you get the best of both worlds.

Well are you using it? if so could you send me your config somehow?

Vtecem

Jul 29, 2019
I used to use it, no longer do since I don't actually like the 1.8 spawn method... I'll see if I can dig up a config from my old multimc instance. It'll be tomorrow before I can however.

Vtecem

Jul 29, 2019
Well I looked and couldn't find an instance with the config. I may reinstall and get it working, if I do I'll post the config. Just be assured that there is a way, so if anyone else gets it working post the config.

Reactions: OmegaPython

DanOfEarth

Jul 29, 2019
Man, give ma a freakin break. I did PM the guy and got no response. As a matter of fact the last forum response above was also unfinished. Ipso Facto.....he's not responding. I revived TWO threads without solutions in hopes that one of the people on one of the threads will get an alert and post a solution. It's called really good math. And since I have spent time doing a really thorough modpack-comparison-chart specifially for these forums:
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/organized-ftb-pack-comparison-chart.27229/
And an idiots video guide on adding these really cool mods to FTB:
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...eatures-and-coral-reef-for-multiplayer.26587/
You would think I could get at least earn ONE credit in the favor-bank to revive duel unfinished threads. I'm sorry that a couple of extra electrons were disturbed on your monitor. And I plan on adding that very valuable info to the video, recutting it, and republishing it, which will take me another hour or three on Premiere.

Vtecem

Jul 29, 2019
Guess what, I opened my laptop that I rarely use and found this config.

MoCreatures config

Last time I used this it worked for me without having a ton of angry zombie issues.