Casual Server Nifty Enterprises|Mindcrack(v7)|Whitelist|18+|Canada (EST)|Hard|6 slot

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

krasoft

Jul 29, 2019
Nifty Enterprises
Server Description:
This server aims to provide a mature and challenging environment in order to encourage exploration of all mods available in the FTB pack, as well as encourage co-operation and trade between players in order to reach the high end creations. Small and tight-knit community aims to provide a grief-free and lag-free environment.

Server Requirements:
  • 18+ years old. No exceptions
  • Have Teamspeak
  • Have mic and actively use it
  • Expect a trade rather than freebies. Time is money friend!
Server Specifications:
  • 24/7 uptime (assuming minimal crashes that is)
  • 24/7 Teamspeak 3 server
  • Survival - hard mode
  • No teleportation
  • Creeper explosions are on
  • GregTech hard recipes are on
  • Alternative recipes to Thermal Expansion pulverizer and induction smelter are in effect (simply add 2 diamonds to each) to be a bit more balanced with the GregTech macerator changes.
Disabled Mods:
  • PortalGun
  • EnderStorage (including vanilla ender chest) - use trains!
  • Chunk loader from MiscPeripherals and Steve's Carts (buggy)
  • May disable some things in mods if I feel that they are really unbalanced compared to other similar mod options, but I do want to keep as much of the fun and overpowered high end stuff as possible.
Hardware specs:
  • Intel i5-2500K @ 3.3 GHz (quad core)
  • 8GB DDR3 RAM
Currently running my own server on my own hardware, and looking a few more people who might be interested in joining me and one other person (who is currently on hiatus). If my hardware turns out to cause problems, then I'll switch to a rented server with more power/bandwidth, so not to worry. I'm not opposed to growing, but will set a hard cap of 8 people just in case. Expecting lower. Software engineer by profession, can trust me to know at least a bit about personal server hosting.

Current Status of Players:
The both of us are just a bit past the pulverizor/macerator stage, looking to get some better energy sources (oil maybe?), so not too far ahead of anyone that wishes to join. I personally play about an average of 4 nights a week. I'm also quite new to all the mods and often waste time making scenic buildings, so I progress at a relatively slow pace compared to most veterans. I obviously don't use any cheats and will not grant admin powers to anyone else either.

My personal home at the moment:
http://i.imgur.com/DGvNzyd.jpg

Mod Notes:
Additional mods may be added in the future if they are interesting or provide some necessary features. Mystcraft is something that might get added if it turns out that the overworld isn't enough for us.

Joining:
I don't really care about your experience with the mods, nor do I care if you make beautiful mansions or generic 9x9 cubicles. Your maturity level and your play time is the most important. North American evenings on the east coast is your best bet to get an invite. If you're from Europe and have an odd work/sleep schedule that works fine too, just keep in mind that I'm going to ignore your complaints about lag. :p

Application:

Short description about yourself:​
Your reason for joining:​
Your goal on the server:​
Anything else you think may be helpful:​

I'll reply to all posts in a private message.

chowcow2000

Jul 29, 2019
This is for me and my friend:

I am 23, he is 19. We both want to be on a nice mature server. Our old server crashed, so we come to you guys. :)

Cloey

Jul 29, 2019
if your still looking for people id love to join :) I'm 19 and i want to join a server to have some people to play with and get father into the ftb mods.

ForsakenNinja2

Jul 29, 2019
Short description about yourself: Well I plan to become a Navy Seal right now I'm in the Air force​
Your reason for joining: My old server died​
Your goal on the server: To get to the top and help others along the way​
Anything else you think may be helpful: I'm great with red power I just love thaumcraft also I like the new farms for forestry to bad there bugged​
Question: Is it okay to use a tunnel bore to mine​