Whitelist Server NewKingdom | Infinity 1.2.1 | Whitelist | No banned items |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MrHerZ

Jul 29, 2019
Introduction:
This is a small new FTB Infinity server. The server has been up for
2 weeks now. We pretty much got a fresh map. We are
looking to make a good fun community. People are free to
participate in community events.;)

Server details:
IP Address = 46.166.167.221
Pack Version = FTB Infinity 1.2.1
Bukkit plugins = No
Slots = 35
Monsters = Yes
Disabled mods/items = None
Beta = No

Whitelist application:
In game name:

Why do you wanna join the server?:
What mods do you like to play with?:
Do you have any experience of modded minecraft?:

I prefer you apply to the server on this link::)
http://goo.gl/forms/lyuAJh4FDg

Reactions: Killerhawks

MrHerZ

Jul 29, 2019
I did advertise on planetminecraft then I found out you can advertise here too :)

MJRC

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:mjrc
How active would you be?:very! (in other words when when i am not at work)
Why do you wanna join the server?: Honestly i am just looking for a small server that i can make friends on and try out the new mod pack.
What mods do you like to play with?: Tinkers, ender io, mekanisum, and i would like to get into thomcraft (if i spelled that wrong oops lol) too
Do you have any experience of modded minecraft?: yep quite bit if fact i started playing minecraft before it was cool. I started vinalla back in beta and from there went to teckit, feed the beast, and atlauncher. In other words i am not new to the ideas of mod packs.

MrHerZ

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:mjrc
How active would you be?:very! (in other words when when i am not at work)
Why do you wanna join the server?: Honestly i am just looking for a small server that i can make friends on and try out the new mod pack.
What mods do you like to play with?: Tinkers, ender io, mekanisum, and i would like to get into thomcraft (if i spelled that wrong oops lol) too
Do you have any experience of modded minecraft?: yep quite bit if fact i started playing minecraft before it was cool. I started vinalla back in beta and from there went to teckit, feed the beast, and atlauncher. In other words i am not new to the ideas of mod packs.
Accepted. So write me a pm and write your email or a skypename or anything?

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Wallmourne
How active would you be?: 1~2 hours per day

Why do you wanna join the server?: Find a good community and a fresh server
What mods do you like to play with?: I want to use BC pipes (not very efficient but almost no one uses), a little of blood magic and Ender IO
Do you have any experience of modded minecraft?: Yep, play modded minecraft since 1.2.5 beta

TrJace

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: TrJayce
How active would you be?: daily player
Why do you wanna join the server?: Ive played a lot of single player but servers would be something new.
What mods do you like to play with?: Blood magic, Botania, Thaumcraft, EnderI/O and more
Do you have any experience of modded minecraft?: yeah!

T1G3R_5H0T

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: T1G3R_5H0T
How active would you be?: I don't know I would probably be on all day. "maybe most of the time"
Why do you wanna join the server?: I want a free playing environment.
What mods do you like to play with?: most if not all except ic2
Do you have any experience of modded minecraft?: yes lots i have been playing modded for about 3 yrs and very experienced with most modded if not all

MrHerZ

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Wallmourne

How active would you be?: 1~2 hours per day
Why do you wanna join the server?: Find a good community and a fresh server
What mods do you like to play with?: I want to use BC pipes (not very efficient but almost no one uses), a little of blood magic and Ender IO
Do you have any experience of modded minecraft?: Yep, play modded minecraft since 1.2.5 beta
Accepted.

12martin107

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: 12noname107
How active would you be?:everyday for 2-3 hours because it so fun
Why do you wanna join the server?:I would like to play on a server that has no banned items
What mods do you like to play with?: Ic2 ,blood magic and others
Do you have any experience of modded minecraft?: yes I have been playing tekkit

Themips

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:TheMips
How active would you be?:I will be on a 2-4 hours plus a day
Why do you wanna join the server?: My luck with servers lately is bad. I am currently in another infinity server, but it is dead. So I am looking for an active server.
What mods do you like to play with?: I play with all mods, I prefer tech mods, but I am starting getting into the magic ones now.
Do you have any experience of modded minecraft?: Yes I have been playing modded MC for years. I don't remember when I started, but I remember Millenaire was one of my favorites.