New to Minecraft and FTB

fivehorizons

Jul 29, 2019
New to Minecraft and FTB. I have been watching YouTube videos of people using the direwolf20 pack and I want to start playing. I would like to play with others to get a handle on whats going on but being an extreme noob I'm not sure many are out there that want to play.

Looking for a good server and to have fun. I can't play all the time just a few hours here and there.

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome! There are plenty of good servers here, I would suggest looking around in the Servers section. If you need help learning about FTB, there are many great YouTube videos out there (I highly recommend Direwolf20), and you could look at some of the mod wikis (Use ICountFrom0's collected guides thread - link in my signature).

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
With so many servers, both good and bad ones, it will be near impossible to tell which is better/best to choose from the cluster.

From a personal experience, I would say that Prot3ch is good for anyone aspiring for great builds and helpful staff.

Follow the girl with a bunny on her head! She might lead you to a man named Profjb, who will give you 2 choices of pills: red or blue.
If you choose the red pill, you will "awaken" and find out that you have lived your entire life in a pod generating you as a battery to energize machines who have taken over the world!!

If you take the blue pill, you will be allowed in the server :D

I think it was the blue pill....... or was it..?;)

Welcome to FTB, where we live our dreams..... and never see the truth.