New Mod: sprinkles_for_vanilla

ModMyMC

Jul 29, 2019
sprinkles_for_vanilla

http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/226309-sprinkles_for_vanilla

fwiDf6V.png

This mod aims to add a config for vanilla, currently it is quite new so more configs will be coming but I have made sure to include some of the options I think most people will use first. This mod must be on the server to run and server owners can use it to disable different features such as explosions or mobs if they wish.

Current Config Options:

• Disable/Enable different types of particles
  • Disable/Enable different mobs
  • Disable/Enable different explosions (choose the source of the explosion)
  • Disable/Enable Sleep
  • Disable/Enable seeing your own potion effect particles
  • Choose which parts of mobGriefing you want enabled/disabled
  • Set time it takes to completely fall asleep (currently can only reduce)
  • Disable/Enable different sleep conditions like nearby mobs, distance away from bed, current dimension etc.
  • Disable/Enable Nether Portal sound
  • Disable/Enable Nether Portals teleporting or creating the portal when lit on fire
  • Set a multiplier for the chance of a zombie pigmen spawning at a nether portal
  • Ability to force mobgriefing gamerule so it can't be changed
  • Toggle Christmas chest to be on christmas, always, or never
An example version of the config on default values can be found here and you can see some planned features on the github repo here.

Modpacks
Feel free to include this in any pack you make. If you want you can tell me and I will provide a link to your pack in this post.

Bugs/Suggestions
Please report any bugs you have to my issues tracker on github. Suggestions can also be posted as issues if you tag them as enhancement and I will look at adding them. If you don't have github you can PM me here or any other place you know to contact me

Screenshots
An album of screenshots can be viewed in the images section

Source
The source can be found on github, if you wish to contribute or add one of the planned features contact me and we can coordinate that

Post Author: VikeStep