New minecraft boss

  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

kells117

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
129
0
0
Hey just wanted to ask what people thought of the new boss in the minecraft snapshot
If you have not seen it yet check out the yogscast channel they tried to fight it and it proved to be hard
 

adib

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
441
0
0
kells117 said:
Hey just wanted to ask what people thought of the new boss in the minecraft snapshot
If you have not seen it yet check out the yogscast channel they tried to fight it and it proved to be hard
there is a snapshot thread
ps. the yogscast suck at this game.
 

MrSphex

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
48
0
0
adib said:
kells117 said:
Hey just wanted to ask what people thought of the new boss in the minecraft snapshot
If you have not seen it yet check out the yogscast channel they tried to fight it and it proved to be hard
there is a snapshot thread
ps. the yogscast suck at this game.

To that second comment...I second that.
And yes, there is a snap shot thread where it [the boss] can be viewed. But for my reaction, i found it surprising how it has 50% more health than the ender dragon...quite a bit.
 

adib

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
441
0
0
MrSphex said:
adib said:
kells117 said:
Hey just wanted to ask what people thought of the new boss in the minecraft snapshot
If you have not seen it yet check out the yogscast channel they tried to fight it and it proved to be hard
there is a snapshot thread
ps. the yogscast suck at this game.

To that second comment...I second that.
And yes, there is a snap shot thread where it [the boss] can be viewed. But for my reaction, i found it surprising how it has 50% more health than the ender dragon...quite a bit.
i think theystill have some balancing to do.
 

kells117

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
129
0
0
The yogscast do suck at minecraft but it still looked really hard since there is no where to hide from it as it can just blow its way to you
 

1ceviper

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
9
0
0
I think its a very hard mob, though for as far as I know it cannot blow through cobblestone and other stuff a ghast cannot blow through.
 

adib

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
441
0
0
1ceviper said:
I think its a very hard mob, though for as far as I know it cannot blow through cobblestone and other stuff a ghast cannot blow through.
they can even destroy obsidian, they are nothing like ghasts.
 

MrSphex

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
48
0
0
adib said:
1ceviper said:
I think its a very hard mob, though for as far as I know it cannot blow through cobblestone and other stuff a ghast cannot blow through.
they can even destroy obsidian, they are nothing like ghasts.

Oh joy....looks like we'll be brewing Splash Potions of Instant Health pretty soon and getting that nice Protection IV from vanilla armor ;)
 

adib

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
441
0
0
MrSphex said:
adib said:
1ceviper said:
I think its a very hard mob, though for as far as I know it cannot blow through cobblestone and other stuff a ghast cannot blow through.
they can even destroy obsidian, they are nothing like ghasts.

Oh joy....looks like we'll be brewing Splash Potions of Instant Health pretty soon and getting that nice Protection IV from vanilla armor ;)
prot 4 diamond is good enough to beat him or iron with prot 4 should be enough also.
 

kells117

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
129
0
0
adib said:
prot 4 diamond is good enough to beat him or iron with prot 4 should be enough also.
Dude have you seen this boss?
You cant even tell if your winning or losing cause of its ability so even with instant health its hard to tell when to use pots
 

MrSphex

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
48
0
0
kells117 said:
adib said:
prot 4 diamond is good enough to beat him or iron with prot 4 should be enough also.
Dude have you seen this boss?
You cant even tell if your winning or losing cause of its ability so even with instant health its hard to tell when to use pots
I meant Instant health should be used on him. He acts like the undead in this regard, where splash potions of damage increase health, while splash potions of health do damage.
 

kells117

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
129
0
0
MrSphex said:
kells117 said:
adib said:
prot 4 diamond is good enough to beat him or iron with prot 4 should be enough also.
Dude have you seen this boss?
You cant even tell if your winning or losing cause of its ability so even with instant health its hard to tell when to use pots
I meant Instant health should be used on him. He acts like the undead in this regard, where splash potions of damage increase health, while splash potions of health do damage.
Cool still doubt would do much damage since his health is so high
Need a good sharp V fire II then you could do some damage lol I like the way enchanting works now since its easy to get xp
 
D

Deleted member 188

Guest
It looked absolutely insane. I'm curious to see where it is supposed to go in the game given that it seems to attack everything.
 

adib

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
441
0
0
kells117 said:
adib said:
prot 4 diamond is good enough to beat him or iron with prot 4 should be enough also.
Dude have you seen this boss?
You cant even tell if your winning or losing cause of its ability so even with instant health its hard to tell when to use pots
yes i have seen it, i also have seen people fight it. which had good armor and weapons, he is only very hard if you dont have good weapons.
 

kells117

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
129
0
0
adib said:
kells117 said:
adib said:
prot 4 diamond is good enough to beat him or iron with prot 4 should be enough also.
Dude have you seen this boss?
You cant even tell if your winning or losing cause of its ability so even with instant health its hard to tell when to use pots
yes i have seen it, i also have seen people fight it. which had good armor and weapons, he is only very hard if you dont have good weapons.
I dunno I wouldnt be convinced until I seen someone do it myself lol
Do you have a link to a video cause I wanna see other people fight it
The yogscast where trying to fight it but failed because they are bad at minecraft
 

adib

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
441
0
0
kells117 said:
adib said:
kells117 said:
Dude have you seen this boss?
You cant even tell if your winning or losing cause of its ability so even with instant health its hard to tell when to use pots
yes i have seen it, i also have seen people fight it. which had good armor and weapons, he is only very hard if you dont have good weapons.
I dunno I wouldnt be convinced until I seen someone do it myself lol
Do you have a link to a video cause I wanna see other people fight it
The yogscast where trying to fight it but failed because they are bad at minecraft
i found it somewhere on reddit so i dont know a link :p. but i guess the yogscast didnt even get 1 hit on cause they were like WHAT SO MUCH DMG DAFAQ? RUUUN
 

frederikam

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
836
0
1
MrSphex said:
adib said:
kells117 said:
Hey just wanted to ask what people thought of the new boss in the minecraft snapshot
If you have not seen it yet check out the yogscast channel they tried to fight it and it proved to be hard
there is a snapshot thread
ps. the yogscast suck at this game.

To that second comment...I second that.
And yes, there is a snap shot thread where it [the boss] can be viewed. But for my reaction, i found it surprising how it has 50% more health than the ender dragon...quite a bit.

But its also harder to hit something thats always flying, as far as i know this would take 30 normal hits with a normal diamond sword :geek:
 

adib

New Member
Jul 29, 2019
441
0
0
frederikam said:
MrSphex said:
adib said:
there is a snapshot thread
ps. the yogscast suck at this game.

To that second comment...I second that.
And yes, there is a snap shot thread where it [the boss] can be viewed. But for my reaction, i found it surprising how it has 50% more health than the ender dragon...quite a bit.

But its also harder to hit something thats always flying, as far as i know this would take 30 normal hits with a normal diamond sword :geek:
with an proper enchanting it is quite easy.