Whitelist Server New Mindcrack server looking for players (whitelisted)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Huckens

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys, I am planning on running a mindcrack server and I would like to collaborate with other people in the minecarft community. Please take note of the following:

Info:
Server type: The Crack Pack
Version: The latest Version of The Crack Pack
IP Address: 180.189.223.172

Terms:
1. Players - 5-10max
2. Will be modded.
3. Needs to be active!
4. Will need a youtube channel, preferably with subscribers and willing to grow!
5. Need to upload one episode each week (I will do so myself), can be discussed.
6. 16+ gets preference but does not limit
7. Gameplay can be discussed Further terms can be discussed to suit everyones needs (I like to be fair
tongue.png
)

Rules:
1. MATURE (a must)
2. No swearing (at least while people are recording)
3. No hate speech
4. If anything goes wrong, its a must that you tell me ASAP
5. You will need to have skype
6. Pranks allowed but must be done in a mature way
7. Most important one, have FUN and make new friends
tongue.png

All I need you to do is fill out the application down below and if you are accepted I will add you to the skype group so make sure you have skype! Others terms and gameplay can be then discussed.

IGN:
Skype?:
Do you agree to the terms and rules?:
Time Zone:
Creativity 1-10:
Mod Knowledge 1-10:
FUN LEVEL 1-10:
Youtube Channel:
This wont make any difference whether you would be selected or not but would you be willing to donate:

I will get back to you guys as soon as possible and make sure to check your skype in case you are selected!I plan to make this a fun and awesome server! This will be a big gamemode, like the ones you see the other youtubers play so let know if you are interested!
Huckens.

Last edited:

StealthyShark

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: StealthSharkHD
Reason of joining: trying to find a small community server that I will be able to record on and collaborate with other YouTuber/Streamers without getting my projects messed up by immature players. (not saying pranks are bad, I'm just saying the people I played with took it too far, they nuked me -_-)
Do you agree to the terms and rules?: yes
Time zone: central
Creativity: Building with mods 9 red stone will always be a 1 (Im really bad with redstone)
Mod Knowledge: 7 I know how most mods work, still learning the new ones. Everyone has their favorite mods and knows everything about them, I bet someone can show me :)
Fun Level: 9 can't stop having fun on Minecraft, love to collaborate and go on adventures!
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/prostealthyshark
Donate: Yea, but not immediately I would like to see if the server sticks around a long time and if it is enjoying with a fun community of mature players. Eventually if you need the financial help I will be happy to if everything works out for the best :)

Thanks

Inco

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: inco439
Reason of Joining: i am a very picky person when it comes to minecraft servers, and i believe that this server has potential. ( I am fairly new to FTB)
Do you agree to the terms and rules?: Yes
Time zone: central
Creativity: Building is my favorite aspect of this game. I love to build and creativity is something that is shown in my building. Hopefully i can learn more about these mods and can be a fun player on your server.
Mod Knowledge: 4, i have played minecraft for 4 years and FTB mods for 1 year.( my favorite is Blood n Bones) i am a fast learner and can help anyway i can.
Fun level: 8 I love minecraft and it is like a drug that i can use without getting thrown in a Jail cell. I am a very cooperative person and weork well with others.
Youtube Channel: I will make one if needed.
Donate: i would love to donate if this server actually works out.

Hope everything works out.
Thanks.

Primeevil_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Primeevil
Skype?:
will pm if accepted
Reason of joining:
Just starting to put up vids on youtube and would like to make some server ones as i find playing on a server lots of fun
Do you agree to the terms and rules?:
Yes
Time Zone:
AUS +10 (or UTC +10) This being said i am on pretty much all the time unless i have RL things to do
Creativity 1-10:
Mod Knowledge 1-10:
9-10
FUN LEVEL 1-10:
Youtube Channel:
YsaeraGames is the channel name
This wont make any difference whether you would be selected or not but would you be willing to donate:
If the server doesn't go off line after the first week like so many other than yes sure i would be happy to contribute. Looking to build a community so i am sure people would want to see it succeed. Just please as this is going to be a youtube server do not put items behind pay walls or anything like that as it gives a very bad image.

Smaj

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Smaj
Skype?: Will PM if needed - though if it's for server communication - TS?
Reason of joining: I'd like consistent people to play FTB with, who are going to be active, know (kinda) what they're doing, I've played on servers with greifprevention which kinda rules out pranking, so I'd like this element! I'd love to have some collaboration with like minded people too!
Do you agree to the terms and rules?: Why ofc
Time Zone: GTM BABY!
Creativity 1-10: Good, but super sonic, so 8 ;)
Mod Knowledge 1-10: 6/7 I know a lot, but not everything! Google is but a click away, but not to spoil the fun!
FUN LEVEL 1-10: 12, biatch.
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Smajtastic/ -Very new to this kinda thing (My only weakness!)
This wont make any difference whether you would be selected or not but would you be willing to donate: A complicated answer in a simple form: Yes.

HaydenJc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hayden_nz
Skype?: will pm if accepted
Reason of joining: I wanna play ftb with active members and people that enjoy it as much as I do
Do you agree to the terms and rules?: YES!
Time Zone:UTC
Creativity 1-10: 8
Mod Knowledge 1-10: 8
FUN LEVEL 1-10: 10
Youtube Channel:Dont have one
This wont make any difference whether you would be selected or not but would you be willing to donate: if the sever last more then a week I sure will:)

BrooksDodger

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ibubaby
Skype?: brooksdodger
Reason of joining: I have been looking for a server kinda like the mindcrack server, but for lower subscribed people (obviously). The reason for this is because I don't really like making vids myself, I like to do collabrative work! Another reason I wanna join the server is It's just overall alot more fun to play crackpack WITH people! The reason for this is from the ability to show your builds and machines off to pranking people and just having fun with people! A few things to note about me, I have gotten accepted to two 16 year old limited servers because of my matureness. Also I am a very good pvper I play on a lot of soup kit pvp servers and lead in kills on one of the servers. Thanks for reading :). (PS: I love the small communitie asoect). And I would upload every week now that it is summer :)
Time Zone: I live in California so Pacific
Creativity 1-10: 9
Mod Knowledge 1-10: 7 1/2
FUN LEVEL 1-10: 10
Youtube Channel: Keller1125
This wont make any difference whether you would be selected or not but would you be willing to donate: No sorry

MuayWowwy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: maplepies
Skype?: i dont feel it ok to put it up on the forums, if by chance you accept me ill give it to ya then:D
Reason of joining:need a server was playing on one but like everyone other server they just stopped trying to get people to pay it.
Do you agree to the terms and rules?: yes sir if i didn't i wouldn't be writing a app.
Time Zone:pacific
Creativity 1-10: solid 9
Mod Knowledge 1-10: 9
FUN LEVEL 1-10: 10:D
Youtube Channel:Jesse Greene haven't put up much yet but I've been recently contemplating putting a series together.
This wont make any difference whether you would be selected or not but would you be willing to donate: if the server dosen't go off after a week or 2 like every other server and it contiues to grow then yes i see no problem with it.

warhawks11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: warhawks11
Skype?: Try dylan2984 and if that doesn't work, try ItsLyngo
Reason of joining: I have been playing FTB for about a year and a half, but all I have really done is single player because I don't like to play on public servers with hundreds and hundreds of people. I have been looking for a whitelist server like this and I saw this and thought I would go for it!
Do you agree to the terms and rules?: Yes I do.
Time Zone: Eastern
Creativity 1-10: 8
FUN LEVEL 1-10: 8
Youtube Channel: ItsLyngo. I haven't uploaded anything on it in about 2 weeks because I ran out of Xbox Live but I have purchased it again so I will start uploading daily again on Monday. Also I would like to be whitelisted because on Fridays I am going to do a FTB Friday video every Friday to go along with my daily uploads!
This wont make any difference whether you would be selected or not but would you be willing to donate: I will donate as long as I know that the server is going to stay up for a long time and I know it isn't just going to stop after a month. I will most definitely donate if it is made clear to me that it is going to stay up though!!!

Daniel l

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RACIST_PANCAKE_
Reason for joining: i love minecraft and the comunity round it, just playing on public servers is a bit of a nightmear having to walk hunderds of blokes to find a safe place to build, and later some little kid comes and destroys weeks worth of work, I'm just over it. also l love meeting new people from around the world
DO YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND RULES: yes i do
FUN LEVEL: 9.5
creativity: 8
mod knowledge: 7.8
my time zone: utc +10 hours
youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/d4m13l i have recored and edited many videos but never could upload them just feet they weren't right. however this will change.
would i be willing to donate: yes at some stage i might to just to help out the server. Its not right that just one person should have to flip the bill

Poker2255_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Poker2255_
Skype?: future.b14
Reason of joining: i have been looking for server with all people that record and have fun and also its a communtiy server wich is the best part of this reason
Time Zone: eastern time US
Creativity 1-10: 7
FUN LEVEL 1-10:
Youtube Channel: ThePokerChipz
if i had the money to donate i would but sorry, no

EvasiveChaos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SkyNightZ
Skype?: therabbida26
Reason of joining: I want to play some FTB from scratch with players who are working from scratch, with the ability to use machines that have grief potential while being trusted not to. For example to create a Mining turtle area without people crying about grief. that also applies to myself, I want to play without the fear of being griefed.
Do you agree to the terms and rules?: Yeh Dude
Time Zone: GMT +1 London
Creativity 1-10: 8 ;)
FUN LEVEL 1-10: Meh roughly 7
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2iPQk9QwowzQXyh8r7hCVw
This wont make any difference whether you would be selected or not but would you be willing to donate: Once I get my GCSE results I can get a job so maybe, depending on how long we go for.

James Farmer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jfarmer-kk
Skype?: MeatEatingPiper
Reason of joining: Been looking to get back into minecraft and to join a small active community to have fun and enjoy the game together
Do you agree to the terms and rules?: Yep
Time Zone: GMT London
Mod Knowledge 1-10: 7
FUN LEVEL 1-10: 10/10 :D
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXdXlwu1ZODqVO0hSUHa8lQ Its been pretty inactive but im wanting to get back into it
donate: Certainly once im convinced the server is here to stay and expand and not just fold afera few weeks

MartinSkylar1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MartinSkylar
Skype?:yeah it is martin skylar email if needed is [email protected]
Reason of joining:Looking for a small community in which i can record and play with others love series of this stuff and would love my own
Do you agree to the terms and rules?:Yeah
Time Zone:GMT
Creativity 1-10: between 7 and 8 I can build alot of different types of stuff and even inventions but I do like ym organisation :p
Mod Knowledge 1-10: 6 to 7 I know roughly a fair amount on earlier mods and mods that are usually there but some that are new im clueless but can learn
FUN LEVEL 1-10: 10! haha always up for taking part in a prank or getting pranked and doing community builds!
Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTP_2D26W1Fl8UUhAW_6OLw small channel but will be bigger than pewdiepie one day haha
Doantions: I can and will when I know the serveraint going to go down in aweek or I know its going to last

mrdeathmeh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mrdeathmeh
Skype?: Will pm if accepted, Teamspeak would be a nicer way of server wide communication.
Reason of joining: Want a fun and entertaining server with a friendly community.
Time Zone: GMT London
FUN LEVEL 1-10: variable, around 9 and up.
Youtube Channel: None
This wont make any difference whether you would be selected or not but would you be willing to donate: Not, may change mind.

daen0144

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DaniXtaza
Skype?: daniel.eilon96
Reason of joining: im looking for this kind of servers cause im enjoying that we all a friendly guys thats building a basses and being nice to each other not like faction servers
Do you agree to the terms and rules?: yeah i do but i dont have a youtube channel i hope it wont realy matter here
Time Zone: UCT + 2 (israel)
Creativity 1-10: 5
Mod Knowledge 1-10: 6
FUN LEVEL 1-10: 9
Youtube Channel: dont have but i hope it will not matter
i would have been donating like 5 dollars or so if i could.

LegendOfStuff

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LegendOfStuff
Skype: LegendOfStuff or grantheselton one of the two i don't remember
Reason of joining: i usually play single player but my world corrupted so i lost everything i want join a community
do you agree to the terms of service: yes but i don't have a youtube
time zone: central america
creativity 1-10: 7-8ish
mod knowledge 1-10: 9
fun level: 9
youtube channel: don't have as of right now
this won't make of difference of whether your selected or not but are you willing to donate: yes probably but not a lot