Whitelist Server New Haven FTB|whitelisted|mindcrack

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

New Haven FTB

Jul 29, 2019
hello people :)
We are a little whitelisted community and we like to have more peolpe on, we have allready 4-6 hardcore gamers :p
we don't like lag so we don't have lag :)
1 banded item is MFFS Defence Station because we want to create a community where we trust each other.​
You also can ask everything to everyone. Don't be shy we are friendly :D
Everything for making a whitelist app is explaned into the forum :)
we have 30 slots and 1.5GB ram​
IP: mc14.serverminer.com:25608​
our rules are:​
  1. Don’t Grief, nobody wins in case of griefing your grief will be undone in a second and we’ll ban
    you.​
  2. Don’t Steal, try trading with others instead!​
  3. Don’t Cheat, nobody likes a cheater and it’s more fun if everybody plays fair.
    (mods like Minimap and InvTweaks aren’t considered cheating)​
  4. Don’t randomly kill animals unless you got them fenced up and breeding.​
  5. Don’t PvP unless mutually agreed/necessary/provoked.​
  6. Don’t kill pets, if someone wants to keep a pet wolf/cat/chicken/dirtblock that’s their business.​
  7. Swearing is okay as long as nobody is offended by it.​
  8. Speak english in main chat if there are people with different nationalities online.
    (use “/tell {name} {message}” to private chat)​
  9. Be mature: There is no sense crying over every mistake, you just keep on trying till you run out of
    cake.​
  10. Treat someone the way you want to be treated.​
  11. Use common sense.​

BexyBoy2323

Jul 29, 2019
Hi i was wondering if i could join. I watch the minecrack server on youtube and play regularly. My ign is: BexyBoy2323

ruyangisawesome

Jul 29, 2019
hi can i join my ign is WarRobot pls let me join i join other servers the players always never follow the rules so my trust is in this server