new fourm?

DeadoolTS

Jul 29, 2019
are the old post still being moved over ? my youtube post only has 3 post in it and i dont want to update it if ther rest of the post will be added in ill check back later .k i love you bu-bye

edit- k nevermind the home page clearly states you lost 3 months of post. no biggie ill just update it.

Stanekk

Jul 29, 2019
portablejim said:
ICountFrom0 said:
Indeed, I'm rather.... annoyed, at the loss of the guide to guides that I wrote...

I almost don't feel like rebuilding it...

almost.
Google cache to the rescue :)

Your guide is back

So, they come time after time?! E.g. I had to recreate my account, will that be recovered?! And what happens to this one?

EDIT: OK i was in that three weeks, that were lost.

Avaa

Jul 29, 2019
Yep, same here..
Back to working on that postcoun... I mean taking part in meaningfull discussions ;)

Stanekk

Jul 29, 2019
Avaa said:
Yep, same here..
Back to working on that postcoun... I mean taking part in meaningfull discussions ;)

Im a Little upset for especially the industry City topic as it was very important to me. But mistakes do happen and are redoable ^^

Stanekk

Jul 29, 2019
RampantPanda65 said:
I'm happy to finally have more posts than Stanekk. :D

Haha you are One crazy guy. I should definately check Out how many posts you have in the off-topic.

Stanekk

Jul 29, 2019
RampantPanda65 said:
Lol one thread is all you care about, Stanekk?

I personally do care more about that thread than others because it was relatively important. Whats wrong about that??

D

Deleted member 188

Glad to see things are back up in any case, was a bit worried when they were down for so long.

Like the new layout.