new forum posters

justvintage

Jul 29, 2019
i thought this would be a good idea to have a forum post for users to say hello
this includes me as i just signed up to this forum

anyway hello im just vintage and i would like to say hello to you all in this forum
and i hope to have some heated debates with you all

slowpoke

Administrator
Team Member
FTB Founder
Jul 29, 2019
Introduce yourself section of ther forums, hmm you think we should have thought about that right? Will be added by the end of the day.

justvintage

Jul 29, 2019
Slowpoke said:
Introduce yourself section of ther forums, hmm you think we should have thought about that right? Will be added by the end of the day.
awesome because people need a nice little greeting when they start

Tjakehaslam

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! I'm glad to be part of the forums, I will be around a lot and I hope to see the forum community grow!

Tjakehaslam

Jul 29, 2019
justvintage said:
Slowpoke said:
awesome because people need a nice little greeting when they start
so true :D

MrSphex

Jul 29, 2019
Ha, I never posted my hello :p Hello, I'm Sphex! (And for those wondering, my name doesn't have anything to do with pureBD even though the name is very similar. :))

adib

Jul 29, 2019
MrSphex said:
Ha, I never posted my hello :p Hello, I'm Sphex! (And for those wondering, my name doesn't have anything to do with pureBD even though the name is very similar. :))
welcome!

DeadoolTS

Jul 29, 2019
HELLO EVERYBODY!
im DeadpoolTS ( but i made a mistake registering and forgot the p and too lazy to fix it)
I like to do youtube vids ( mod review, tutorials, lets play) and it sad how much mod knowlge is locked in my head.
I play minecraft way to much ( most likely will lead to my wife leaving me wich is fine as long as she does not try to take my computer)
im on the direwolf20 irc every once and a while
A big advicator for people to install there own mods and shun the technic easy way.
i cant spell
i like tacos....mmmmmmmmm

adib

Jul 29, 2019
DeadoolTS said:
HELLO EVERYBODY!
im DeadpoolTS ( but i made a mistake registering and forgot the p and too lazy to fix it)
I like to do youtube vids ( mod review, tutorials, lets play) and it sad how much mod knowlge is locked in my head.
I play minecraft way to much ( most likely will lead to my wife leaving me wich is fine as long as she does not try to take my computer)
im on the direwolf20 irc every once and a while
A big advicator for people to install there own mods and shun the technic easy way.
i cant spell
i like tacos....mmmmmmmmm
mmmm taco's
and welcome!

Masarath

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! I'm Mas. Was introduced into modding originally by Spoutcraft. I looked about for various awesome mods and came across the Technic\Tekkit pack. It was like christmas having so many mods and so little time. After some research though, I realised the issues behind the pack so it came straight off my server and my pc. Have to thank Direwolf, as his videos regularly mentioned the FTB team, so I thought I would sign on to the forums and start being an active community member. Genuinely can't wait for the Launcher/Pack to be released.

Black team-2

Jul 29, 2019
Hey

Been playing minecraft for way to long
was a member of the buildcraft team when spacetoad was still making buildcraft, and im now looking foreword to this awesome pack
and hopefully not having a large number of posts from people who cant install mods properly :p

EDIT: gah i cant spell properly

LegitNeek

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings!

I am LegitNeek, I am 22 and I just love to play Minecraft.

I have only been playing a few months and with mods even less time. But I feel like I am picking it up relatively quick.

I run my own server (which can be found in the smp section), have done for a month or so now. We have recently moved over to the FTB mod pack and I have to say I am loving it!

This is my first time running a server, so if you ever feel like stopping by please do, but remember, I am still human :)

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Slowpoke said:

That's innovation right there!

IBurn36360

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, yeah, innovation. Innovation that has already been put into place hand has seen some activity.

- Anthony 'IBurn36360' Diaz

adib

Jul 29, 2019
IBurn36360 said:
Yeah, yeah, innovation. Innovation that has already been put into place hand has seen some activity.

- Anthony 'IBurn36360' Diaz
awesome, thanks. now if i dont want to deal with intro's i dont have to go to this thread.