NEI/Waila oreDictionary plugin?

ThrillBird

Jul 29, 2019
At least in the first couple of versions of monster, I remember you could see a item or blocks ore dictionary tag in game. I can't remember whether it was in NEI or in Waila, but one of the two.
Now after I joined a friend on a private server that has mekanism and its digital miner, I'd like to have that feature back! Does anyone know where I could find this mod or plugin?

Thanks in advance, ThrillBird.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
At least in the first couple of versions of monster, I remember you could see a item or blocks ore dictionary tag in game. I can't remember whether it was in NEI or in Waila, but one of the two.
Now after I joined a friend on a private server that has mekanism and its digital miner, I'd like to have that feature back! Does anyone know where I could find this mod or plugin?

Thanks in advance, ThrillBird.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I believe WAILA may have that function, you could try checking the WAILA configuration screen to see if that option is there.
if you don't know the hotkey for the WAILA configuration screen, press "0" on your numpad

ThrillBird

Jul 29, 2019
I've already looked there, but found nothing. But I looked through the NEI options once again, and found this "Show GT association names for items" option. After I enabled that, it somewhat did what I asked for. But not in the same way I remember it worked on monster. Might have to take a look in monster again :/

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
I must have misread your post than :p Anyways what you want is in the NEI menu, go into NEI using inventory key, click options, go to NEI PLUGINS, Options for Developers, change Show Ore Dictionary Name for Items to Yes.

You will than be able to see the ore dict name when mouse over in NEI

ThrillBird

Jul 29, 2019
I must have misread your post than :p Anyways what you want is in the NEI menu, go into NEI using inventory key, click options, go to NEI PLUGINS, Options for Developers, change Show Ore Dictionary Name for Items to Yes.

You will than be able to see the ore dict name when mouse over in NEI
Oh well, no worries then! Thought you just were one of these guys that roam the internet trying to make fun of other people!

Anyway, that's where I found the "Show GT association names for items" option, but in Monster the Developer options tab doesnt even exist :/ I'm running monster 1.0.7, with only opis added. Anyone have a clue to what plugin did it in the older versions, cause I can swear it were in in one of the earlier versions.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
I just checked and it's in 1.0.7 Monster. Hit "E" Click "Options" Click "NEIPlugins" Click "Developer Options" Click "Show Ore Dictionary Names - Yes"

ThrillBird

Jul 29, 2019
I just checked and it's in 1.0.7 Monster. Hit "E" Click "Options" Click "NEIPlugins" Click "Developer Options" Click "Show Ore Dictionary Names - Yes"
Okay now I have no clue what is up.. So I opeened up Monster just to make sure I didn't miss it. Nothing in there, the Options for developers tab weren't even there. So I closed the game and hit the "force update" button in the launcher just to test if that could change anything.. Didn't think it would, but guess what, it did!

Now the only thing left is to try make it work in the private pack.. Guess I'll just copy everything nei related from monster to the new pack!