Bug NEI not showing up.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

purplefantum

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to create my own HQM, So i've used MultiMC to put together some mods. However, NEI isn't showing up, in any game mode. I checked installed Mods, it's listed there. Pushing 'o' doesn't work. Messing with the GUI scale does nothing. Deleting the NEI save data doesn't work. Updating the Mod, didn't work. Oh, and the config isn't hiding it either.

The Options button in the bottom corner, doesn't show up, no items show up, the search bar is not there. making a creative map just shows Vanilla creative windows, a survival map, shows a normal inventory. Are there any mods which disable NEI? Can someone please help me? >.<

purplefantum

Jul 29, 2019
Yup, I have CodeChickenLib-1.7.10-1.1.1.106-universal, CodeChickenCore-1.7.10-1.0.4.29-universal and NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.3.74-universal. Not sure if one of them is buggy or something.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Disable all your mods but NEI and Code Chicken Core... that will tell you if a mod is disabling it

purplefantum

Jul 29, 2019
Yeh, sorry, saw that after I posted :D Anyway, how does disabling the mods help? Do i just go through them one by one?

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Just uncheck the mod name in the edit instance menu in the loader mods tab. I would disable all but CCC and NEI and see if NEI shows up. Than enable all the core type mods, than one at a time enable regular mods. Just of r arguments sake... where is CodeChickenLib installed to?

midgetassin

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure walia is uptdate with the lates version becuase walia has been know to lock up nei in a past versoin.