NEI missing items on right side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiho

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I was in the nether and minecraft locked up, I did a hard reset of my pc. I get back to my base to find several chunks reset and nothing on my right hand side when I try to use nei. Yes I've pressed O.

I have attached the error log I just received and the nei error I get every time I load the world.

Attachments

• crash-2013-01-07_00.51.01-client.txt
    17.6 KB · Views: 76
  • nei 7-1-2013 at 0.30.47.559.txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 69

Kaiho

Jul 29, 2019
Wow guess I should have tested opening it in notepad, sorry about that. I fixed it though by deleting the FTB folder and redownloading it. Thanks for the attempt to help.

UncleGeorge

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having issues with the left side myself, I just updated Direwolf20 modpack and now I can't see the section with weather/time/creative mode button or the saved item preferences so I'm stuck in survival mode and I can't even use the right side to grab items like before, it's stuck in recipe mode even though I have it in cheat mode -_-

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having issues with the left side myself, I just updated Direwolf20 modpack and now I can't see the section with weather/time/creative mode button or the saved item preferences so I'm stuck in survival mode and I can't even use the right side to grab items like before, it's stuck in recipe mode even though I have it in cheat mode -_-
Can you post a log please?

bennyty

Jul 29, 2019

If you open the NEI options then at the top change it from global settings to world settings you can r-click on the mode select to disable it. I'm almost sure this is what's wrong with yours. :)

eashonk

Jul 29, 2019
If you open the NEI options then at the top change it from global settings to world settings you can r-click on the mode select to disable it. I'm almost sure this is what's wrong with yours. :)
that is exactly what was wrong with mine, a thousand thanks to you

Status
Not open for further replies.