Windows .exe NEI and Minium Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJoker3221

Jul 29, 2019
So, I've noticed that the Minium stone crafting feature doesn't have the "?" icon when using it with NEI shift click, but when I watch Direwolf20 latest Forgecraft 2 video, Soaryn said I can add something to make it work, but what?

Anything I should add/do to actually make the Minium Stone work with the ? icon from NEI?
Hope to get fast replies!

CJoker3221

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, sorry, it's part of the Direwolf pack

I could make a short video and upload it to youtube for better understanding

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
What ash means is that functionality with the minium stone is not available at the moment and can't actually be done. What Soaryn meant is that he could add that functionality to the minium stone.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
What ash means is that functionality with the minium stone is not available at the moment and can't actually be done. What Soaryn meant is that he could add that functionality to the minium stone.
Yeah that lol.
Sorry, I was looking at the thread wondering "What doesn't he understand" then realized I didn't really explain it well lol

Also, edit:

Just for future reference, if you edit a pre-existing post on a thread that someone is helping you on, throw an (Edit:) in there somewhere or just post a new reply. I had no idea you had offered a video until I checked my alerts this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.