Need to transfer waypoints...URGENT!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

SpartanBlockhead

Jul 29, 2019
I'm leaving on vacation in about an hour and I'm going to be gone for about a month. I cannot take my desktop with me for obvious reasons, and my desktop is what I always play games on. I have to bring my laptop if I want to play, so I transferred my singleplayer FTB world over to my laptop. It is all good, except my waypoints are missing! Does anyone know where waypoints are saved so I can transfer them to my laptop? I'm in a bit of a hurry.

Philo

Jul 29, 2019
The waypoints are not saved to the FTB folder, you will find them in the original (vanilla) .minecraft folder.
Look under \.minecraft\mods\voxelMods\voxelMap\ and select the .points file with the name of the respective world.

Reactions: YX33A

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
The waypoints are not saved to the FTB folder, you will find them in the original (vanilla) .minecraft folder.
Look under \.minecraft\mods\voxelMods\voxelMap\ and select the .points file with the name of the respective world.
That must be why every time I make a new map with the same old name I have the old waypoints.
Silly Voxelmap, get with the times.