Need some help with a m0d pack (resonant rise)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

MegaRaja54321

Jul 29, 2019
So I posted this on the g+ page but couldn't find a solution so I was wondering if some body could help I think it is a problem with micro blocks but can't find a solution please help

gattsuru

May 25, 2013
Note that Immibis has an... interesting design choice, where the mod called Immibis Core is /not a coremod/ and must not be installed as a coremod but instead into the normal mod folder, while Microblocks is a coremod and must be installed as a coremod.

MegaRaja54321

Jul 29, 2019
Note that Immibis has an... interesting design choice, where the mod called Immibis Core is /not a coremod/ and must not be installed as a coremod but instead into the normal mod folder, while Microblocks is a coremod and must be installed as a coremod.
That Is because micro block uses other mods that is one of the rules for a core mod if it involves other mod then it is a core mod while immibis core is like ichun util where it is desghined in a special way that's all I know about that

MegaRaja54321

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't see any Microblocks post in the g+ Page. What's the issue?
My minecraft is crashing because of micro blocks I just want to know how to fix it I forgot to put micro blocks in the post because I didn't know it was microblocks