Need some advice/help from anyone at all.

stormkitster

Jul 29, 2019
I play on a small FTB server not many of use at this time due to lack of plugins etc. Anyways yesterday one of our players had a reactor to blow up,rather half of there house. Which I only found out today so I connected and I went to there house to help them Start the rebuild of there land and home that got destroyed. After about 2 mins of me and a few others helping out inspecting the damaged area,everyone who was near the explosion aftermath area lost connection to the server. The server is still up and running but not a single person who is the over world can connect to the server. I had no luck atm contacting the owner as there in the uk an im in the usa.

But I get this crash every time i try to log in to the server:

and here is the Pastebin from the console of my launcher: http://pastebin.com/XNf6MqxX
I really need to know whats going as I can not understand what its saying exactly. Any help is appreciated thanks.

Attachments

• crash report.txt
    8.4 KB · Views: 66

nepocrates

Jul 29, 2019
I had a similar problem a while back with another mod (dont remember which one) it was with an item not a location though. The only way I could fix it is I had to pull each player effected .dat file then delete it from the server. This I open the file up in an inventory editor. Write down what they had and gave it back to them. It was not a great solution but it worked. I only had to do 3 people though.

stormkitster

Jul 29, 2019
Well think one of our players was crafting with the uncrafting table to make items could that cause it. Another guy on the server says its portal gun mod that is causing the problem but I don't know.

nepocrates

Jul 29, 2019
I know bad items in your inventory will cause it. bad blocks can cause it as well but mostly I see those crashing the server

XephirothUltra

Jul 29, 2019
As a member of his server, let me offer what I know:

The whole overworld is affected. Members over 1k blocks away have experienced the same crash. Other dimensions (Nether, End, Mystcraft) appear to be unaffected.
One member tried to craft with an uncrafting table.
A nuclear reactor exploded over 10 hours before the crashing.

We are having trouble getting in contact with the owner and are looking for solutions that we may pass on when the owner returns or a way to stop the crashing ourselves. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Something you may or may not know and by all means try it out :)

If a creeper explodes near an open portal from a portalgun the portal explodes and it explodes BIG..... At least it did when I happen to come across this anomoly!

Edit - After reading the log, it may be a huge number of blocks on the floor which is stopping you from logging in.