Need help changing ore yields back to normal lvls

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Tzukasa

Jul 29, 2019
So I had been playing Unleashed with the 1.1.2 version forever and recently decided to go to the newest 1.1.7 version of Unleashed and found the ore yield is just absurd now. WAY too much iron/diamond ect. It ruins the point of fortune picks imo and I want it to be like it use to be in 1.1.2 version.

I heard someone say it can be changed back in the config file but have no idea how to do this. Can someone please walk me through changing this back to the way it use to be?

Last edited:

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
So I had been playing Unleashed with the 1.1.2 version forever and recently decided to go to the newest 1.1.7 version of Unleashed and found the ore yield is just absurd now. WAY too much iron/diamond ect. It ruins the point of fortune picks imo and I want it to be like it use to be in 1.1.2 version.

I heard someone say it can be changed back in the config file but have no idea how to do this. Can someone please walk me through changing this back to the way it use to be?

perhaps load a 1.1.2 version of unleashed, copy over the config file of CoFH and paste it in the folder of the 1.1.7 version of unleashed?

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
Go to "<launcher install directory>\Unleashed\minecraft\config\cofh"

open "World.cfg"

Set "B:ReplaceVanillaGeneration=true" to "false" instead