Need a Turtle Quarry Program

rrr666

Jul 29, 2019
I tried looking for one but can find a good one

what I need it to do is

1. mine 3 layers
2. use 2 ender chests (one for dumping stuff and one refueling)
3. variable sized and deep you want to go (not needed but could be nice)

Grunguk

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm. This seems.. unnecessary.

Name the turtle; preload it with a massive amount of fuel units, place it down next to your dump enderchest and set it running on the default excavate program? It'll mine all the way down to bedrock, return to the ender chest automatically when it's full and then resume mining. Preloading the fuel takes all the hassle out of keeping it stocked.

I'm wondering if I'm missing something; are you just wanting it to mine resources for you or do you want it to do something extremely specific?

rrr666

Jul 29, 2019
Post this on here

I probably should do that but I already have an account here so I figured would give it a try

Hmm. This seems.. unnecessary.

Name the turtle; preload it with a massive amount of fuel units, place it down next to your dump enderchest and set it running on the default excavate program? It'll mine all the way down to bedrock, return to the ender chest automatically when it's full and then resume mining. Preloading the fuel takes all the hassle out of keeping it stocked.

I'm wondering if I'm missing something; are you just wanting it to mine resources for you or do you want it to do something extremely specific?

first off the default excavate program uses more than tree times the fuel ( it only uses fuel when moving not digging so digging one layer at the time means that it has to move tree times as much and it will also use fuel every time going back to the chest)

secondly preloading it with "massive amount of fuel units" is okay if you only using one turtle (I plan on using 32+ Turtles)

and for the extra one if you can variable sized and deep you can use it to dig out rooms to

advanced ore miner the pastebin is 3mkeUzby its exactly what you want exept its 2 layors just so it gets the uranium :) hope it helps:)

its an awesome program :)

gr gies :)[DOUBLEPOST=1370771933][/DOUBLEPOST]btw if you want ot now how it works heres a link http://www.computercraft.info/forums2/index.php?/topic/7675-advanced-mining-turtle-ore-quarry/

I don't really get why it wouldn't be able to mine uranium if mining tree layers at once (can you please explain)

also I have looked up program you linked but due to YouTube being crap can't watched the video and what I can read doesn't say anything about in the ender chests

I realized that my original post can look a little demanding but I just wanted to keep it simple and to the point

giesergast

Jul 29, 2019
if you do 3 layers its not cool becuase well uuh what did i want to say ....

ooh yeah uranium can be a vane of 1

(is that how you spell vane is even called a vane cant remember)

well uuh so like i was saying the can pe in a vane of 1 so it might miss some

rrr666

Jul 29, 2019
if you do 3 layers its not cool becuase well uuh what did i want to say ....

ooh yeah uranium can be a vane of 1

(is that how you spell vane is even called a vane cant remember)

well uuh so like i was saying the can pe in a vane of 1 so it might miss some

I think you misunderstood something about 3 layers at the time
what I mean by mining tree layers at the time is that the turtl dig forward then move forward dig up and down so it should not miss any veins

giesergast

Jul 29, 2019
oh well than this one is better i think if i understand you correctly itd to bad your yourube sucks its an amazing program:)

Neirin

Jul 29, 2019
You might be interested in PonyKuu's turtle swarm. It does the whole ender chest thing and so much more. Since you're considering 32+ turtles this seems like a particularly good solution.